Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cottage Cheese-How to make it edible?

Well, had about two servings last night before bed. I mixed two equals in it and it was tolerable! Thanks for the helps guys, there is hope for me after all!

ND

Adding to oatmeal pancakes is awesome on top of adding in your own fruit (or just getting the pineapple version in the store) or sugar free preserves.

I would also throw in some vanilla pro powder (equal , if i wanted it real sweet) and sugar free maple syrup. It was awesome.

Yogurt works great too.

Just keep eating it, and you will get used to it. At first I couldn't stand it, now I can eat a medium sized tub in a couple of minutes without any problems. Also, try different brands. Some taste much better then others.

Mixing it with fruit is always good, but since I'm cutting I'm taking it straight.

Splenda, Fiber 1, peanuts is good. I just tried this last night and it was good... I have Low Carb Lean Body MRP's, I added some of that in Knudsen's 2%- mixed it in and it was like a creamy chocolate desert, kinda like chocolate mouse.

tuna fish and cottage cheese

Hey, I mix cottage cheese and tuna fish an think it is pretty tasty. Try it and tell me what you think.

yes, it is good :p

and if you can add carbs, put the tuna+cottage cheese in a slice of pyta bread

tuna and cottage cheese is good mixed, late nite cottage cheese with a scoop of flavored protein powder mixed in, and a splash of milk to help it mix, is also a favorite of mine

Top Bottom