Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Costco is a good place to take a broad on a date. Yes?

Hey let's get back on topic. So would be considered good form to ask a woman to fake her birthday at a restaurant to get some free dessert? Then not give her any of it?

Hey let's get back on topic. So would be considered good form to ask a woman to fake her birthday at a restaurant to get some free dessert? Then not give her any of it?

Super-Jew.jpg

OK You're back to a cheapass again.

I once got denied entry to a club on my 21st birthday because I didn't have proper ID on me. OUCH!!! All my friends went in first and I was the last one. No one saw that I didn't get in and I waited outside for hours (minutes) until they came out.

My first ever needle poke was into my calf with a 20 gauge needle. Gotta make the first ones count!!

I once forgot to pay the bill at a restaurant. My wife and I were a few hundred yards away across a huge parking lot when I remembered. I ran all the way back to pay it and the waiter was all upset, looking for us when I got there. lol I Left him 2 tips. Yes, I was sweating.

I lost money this week in the market. I hope someone finds it and returns it. Oh wait, stock market.

I will not be able to sleep tonight from not knowing who is in AAP's avatar. KARL ROVE!!!?

It's Limblob.

YES!!! Thank you!!!

I KNEW I saw that weapon somewhere. Damnit!!!!

Good night. It was so nice visiting everyone. Be well.

I did miss this place. It does bring a smile to my face, no matter how many idiots are here.

Smelly, uncircumsized, idiots. lol jk asses!

It's best to fake her birthday at bars to get her free tekila shots/drunk free :D

Top Bottom