squatpuke
New member
I wonder if it's true.....OUCH.
Ernest Slauter
Rambo Granny
Thu Jun 23, 2005 02:43
64.140.158.74
By Ernest Slauter
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia Gun-toting granny Ava
Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old
granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and
shot off their testicles. The old lady spent a week hunting those men
down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own
special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she
took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the
sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: "Those bastards
will never rape anybody again, by God."
Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his
penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm
pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cellmate Stanley
Thomas, 29, were holed up. The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas'
testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled
penis, police said.
The one guy,Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked
to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told
reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think
they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through. The
Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-
wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I
saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I
decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I
figured the Law would go easy on them," recalled the retired library
worker.
"And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and
I've been shootin' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it
in when the law changed about owning one." So, using a police
artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the
sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-
infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the
ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel. I knew it was them
the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it
back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster
recalled. So I went back to that hotel and found their room and
knocked on the door and the minute the big one, Furth, opened the
door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would
really hurt 'em most, you know. Then I went in and shot the other one
as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the
police station and turned myself in.
Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with
the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law,
but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det.
Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to
nominate her for a sainthood and a medal.
Ernest Slauter
Rambo Granny
Thu Jun 23, 2005 02:43
64.140.158.74
By Ernest Slauter
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia Gun-toting granny Ava
Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old
granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and
shot off their testicles. The old lady spent a week hunting those men
down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own
special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she
took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the
sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: "Those bastards
will never rape anybody again, by God."
Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his
penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm
pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cellmate Stanley
Thomas, 29, were holed up. The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas'
testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled
penis, police said.
The one guy,Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked
to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told
reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think
they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through. The
Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-
wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I
saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I
decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I
figured the Law would go easy on them," recalled the retired library
worker.
"And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and
I've been shootin' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it
in when the law changed about owning one." So, using a police
artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the
sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-
infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the
ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel. I knew it was them
the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it
back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster
recalled. So I went back to that hotel and found their room and
knocked on the door and the minute the big one, Furth, opened the
door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would
really hurt 'em most, you know. Then I went in and shot the other one
as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the
police station and turned myself in.
Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with
the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law,
but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det.
Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to
nominate her for a sainthood and a medal.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














