Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest pre steroid cycle? !

liss25

Hello, I'm getting ready for my first show planning on doing physique. I'm 5" 120 lbs.22 uears old. I have done 2 other steroid cycles so for my contest prep I thought abut thiscycle. What are your thoughts? ThanksMasteron 40mg/weekPrimo 40/weekWinny 75mg/week for the last 6 weeksClenlast 2 weeks to pull out water

The other 2 cycles were (anavar & masteron) and (winny and tren) I'm 17 weeks out I plan to start 12 wewks before the show

Wait. Did I read that correctly? TREN? as a woman? Not okay...especially if you're doing physique.

If it were me id ditch the winny and keep the primo and finish with mast, maybe add in var to go with the primo. But honestly, as women, we don't need 15 different things....some of the most cut women literally only take one maybe two compounds. Don't overcomplicate things. Quality over quantity.

And btw winny + primo + mast = you'd have one hell of a hair loss issue.

Wait. Did I read that correctly? TREN? as a woman? Not okay...especially if you're doing physique.

If it were me id ditch the winny and keep the primo and finish with mast, maybe add in var to go with the primo. But honestly, as women, we don't need 15 different things....some of the most cut women literally only take one maybe two compounds. Don't overcomplicate things. Quality over quantity.

I agree tren wasn't the best choice there is just so little info about women cycles and this is mmy first comp so I'm really nervous on what to do

Ok tren cycle wasn't the best choice! Side effects were depening of voice and numb fingers other than tha nothing else. But the results were about thw same as anything else I only ran 45 mg/ week it just pulls so much out of your body that you feel more tired all the time. But every one is different? To be honest with you I experienced the most side effects with anavar ( big time acne, clitoris enlarment, no periods at all and voice chanche) so I'm just trying to do what's best for my body at this point

You're going to have to forgive me ahead of time but I'm going to be the devil's advocate a bit...At 22 years old, are you comfortable with the changes the sides are bringing you? Do you see yourself having a future competing at a national level? Obviously, would be everyone's dream but realistically, do you see it or have others (who are qualified to make the assessment) told you you have that potential? My point being...is it worth the sides just to compete? You really have to weigh out the pros and cons as you have ventured into drugs that most experienced female users would not touch.

How were you dosing the var? Are you sure it's really var? It's often faked. To have those significant sides with var would make me question those two things. I do agree, though, everyone responds different but it would be highly unusual to run tren/ mast etc and have more sides on var than those two things.

Again, not trying to be critical but just challenging your thought process a little bit. I have run one or two things that I regret and will live with the sides for the rest of my life. And now...being 40...and facing significant hormone challenges...I have the wisdom of hindsight.

I think we can help you put together a cycle to get you where you want to be with less risk.

Top Bottom