Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Component T-H or Finaplix-H?

You're probably thinking of Tylan. Some implants include Tylan, which is an antibiotic.

Component -TH is the same as Finaplex - H, only it has a different number of pellets. Both brands have 20mg of Trenbolone Acetate per pellet.

god bless dairy farmers i'd much rather only be able to do fina then to risk beign in jail god bless fina

Storm and Roty =

Yes legal Test from Synovex -H (Cattle Implant)
MUST be converted to remove the Estradiol. But the kit and the Synovex -H are 100% legal just be very careful with that stuff due to the estradiol I would no doubt get Armidex to go along with it. A told me that the Armidex Powder is legal to obtain check with him on prices. So in reality you can do a Tren (Fina) Test (Syno) Cycle with the Armidex 100% legal and pretty cheap.

WeeMan

i'm confused it seems theres a ongoing debate wether you can convert synovex-h into 100 percent pure test.some people say you can others say its impossible to seperate can some one shed light?

Would like to know one person who did the synoex thing with the same or better results then test!!! In my opinion that is stupid. Why waste all the time to make that when you can get one of the cheapest steroids all ready made on the market?? I mean c'mon, you're gonna save what, $25 tops. Waste of time and ass tissue!!!

see i see it like this when you buy from a source your taking 2 big risks first your riskign your ass because if you get caught theres a big chance you will get more than a slap on the wrist, second is the roids you get are definetley contaminated if i can make test myself i know id be utmost clean (e.g have gloves,do it on a clean table cloth etc)i dont have to worry about if there bactera on top and stuff

MIKERAZ said:
see i see it like this when you buy from a source your taking 2 big risks first your riskign your ass because if you get caught theres a big chance you will get more than a slap on the wrist, second is the roids you get are definetley contaminated if i can make test myself i know id be utmost clean (e.g have gloves,do it on a clean table cloth etc)i dont have to worry about if there bactera on top and stuff

what the fuck are you talking about? definitely contaminated? clean table cloth? what makes you think that converted fina is 100% sterile? no bacteria could possibly be on top of your bottle of fina since you made it yourself, right? why not "wear gloves" when injecting fina? maybe you or notpuff can help me with some answers to my questions.

Top Bottom