Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Component T-H or Finaplix-H?

skiBumm

FinaPlix is legal so theres NO RISK it's Trenebolone Accetate
it's cheap and you can get it easy. Go to a search engine Type FinaPlix -H dogpile is a good search engine Make sure to order from a Vet Supplier to make sure you get it from a legitiment business I ordered mine with overnight shipping get it the next day total cost 37.50 + 12.50 Overnight shipping. Gave it to my cows that day. e-mail me for a link to a good companies sight Also call there 800 # the dude told me web orders take longer to fill if you phone your order it ships that day. You can get DMSO at any feed store for like $5 if you cant wait or afford A's kit although I'd spend the $ and get his kit better results with inj.

You can actually do an all legal cycle of Test/Tren Clomid/ Nolva
If you do your research. At least it ALL LEGAL from what I have seen but I'm no lawyer so check it out yerself

WeeMan

weeman, how is test legal in that cycle. I could understand the fina, clomid and nolv but the test, I dont get it. Can you fill me in.

If A's kit is not legal, forget I asked the above question. I just figured since fina is legal, the kit would be also. Not trying to ask for a source or anything.

its legal to buy fina plix-h ,and synovex -h and its legal to buy a kit and its legal to make but if you inject yourself its illegal but in reality nobodys catching you. only problem is synovex-h has 80 percent test and 20 percent estradol . pellets are the future i have one question if i buy norandrodiol powder and kit will it be deca? and im not well versed in pharmacology but i want to make my own fina can some one pm me and help me out

If you can get component cheaper, do it. It's the same stuff, just more pellets in the package.

you guys should look into this whole thing a bit more. i researched this very question a year or so ago. i can't remeber what i found out, but i know i decided that fin-h was the best bet. i think T-H has antibiotics and some other shit in them to help protect cattle. can't remember exactly. i had to actually call one of the sales reps with the company.

now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure it was antibiotics. not 100% though. but using antibiotics when you don't need them will give you many many problems in later years.

call on of their sales reps and ask what the difference is and then you'll know.

Top Bottom