Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming February 16th Flexed1 Contest Prep

arms and tris today. diet was bad because of a rough day at work so I said fuck it and ate two slices pizza no biggi. worked arms and triceps than split. shoulders tonight than a rest day. starting to feel harder but with no calipers whos knows. one thing that fucked me up last time was my trainer kept running bodyfat percents on me to gear progress but as i decresed in my mind i needed to be down at 3% and that was a msitake so this year no trainer and no calipers only my mirror and my common sense.

delts yesterday ( Saturday). great delt workout than 15 minutes cardio and some light ab workout. Still feel good with lots of time. This journal is about what I do so I will say I got shit faced and ate a whataburger double with bacon, ff, fish sadwich and root beer afetr getting drunk but gain I know my body and this far out will not dwell on it but its about to get much harder.

dd seated presses 45 at 15, 12 @60, 10@80 nad finish with9@ 90. Could not go higher as i could not find a spoter.

laterals 45 @ 12 reps
3 sets shrugs
3 sets bent over lateral flyes lightweight at 12-15 reps.

claves seated raises at 4 sets by 3 plates
calve machin incline raises 4 sets

Sunday rested so its March 4th. Today was chest day and also up cardio to 20 minutes. looking big,thick, and starting to get hard. Worked abs again for a bit. No carbs today as i had my "fuck off" weekend binge which is now over. I think it helps to binge like this 14 weeks out. tried met rx peanut butter shake and enjoyed it. seemed to reduce my cravings. speaking of cravings living on crystal light raspberry flavor, sugar free jello and sugar free ice pops. Workout feel great still very strong and will remain to train heavy.
chest was db bench, flyes, and crossovers. hamstrings on Tuesday.

Hams today and will work quads tommorrow. feel good but starting to feel some diet effects. always hungry though i found that by drinking met rx my cravings are not as bad. think its the different proteins as opposed to mass quanities which is all whey. seems to sit longer. if i was on eq it would explain always being hungry as well as my body is becoming a furnace as i take in only clean foods.

ham workout was today higher reps and i worked the shit out of them. my legs are looking great and it causes excitement so the quad ham tie in will be very important. did reverse hacks, leg curls, single leg curls, ankle attachemnt curls, and ham curls on reverse machine. no deadlifts today mor efeel the movement.

weight is holding as body is slowly statring to show signs of diet. for me it starts with more veins in calves. worked calves and they are looking full and cut. also did some lower abs today. still eating every two hours. why do i do this when i have so much going on i can never say but come june 1st i will know the answer.

heavy quad workout is killing me. sleep sucked last night. diet was great all day though had 2 slices pizza after workout. last show diet was so sever it took to much size off me so this time if I have an urge within reason i will follow it. will finish off with a shake before bed. really becoming sore as i up training intensity. getting moody so pizza may help. worked abs as well tonight nad calves are very sore from yesterday. my back needs to be adjusted or massaged as its hurting in lower to upper back region.
will work shoulders tommorrow with cardio and calves

Today was great with diet. The pizza yesterday took the edge off and I felt great with no desire to cheat. Worked shoulder tonight actually going light with high reps as I was in the gym late. Shoulder felt pumped and I am seeing more veins and folks at my office took notice that I look leaner.

diet today was chicken and rice, poached seabass and rice and steak before bed as again I was there late. Had 2 protein drinks and ate 2 protein bars. trying to hit seven meals per day so my protein is at 325 - 350 grams per day. water intake today at almost 2 gallons still need more. went light on carbs because of pizza yesterday.

20 minutes cardio finished off night. calves and abs sore so i rested them. will wotk back next.

:confused: today well sucked. low energy and feeling small ( means the diet is working). very tired and bad back workout. will take off saturday and regroup. weight is still up so I know its in my head.

took weekend off to relax as I had to make a personal appearance today and knew it would make me tired and to be honest i feel as though my body is coming down with something so I being pro active. This upcoming week will increase cardio to 4 days per week and start a fat burner (legal) to accelertae my system My fear is losing muscle and as I have stated my bf is low so whats missing really are deep cuts so cardio and fat burner will help. If I was taking gear I would be adding in winny and fina next week. The winny would be TT tabs and fina would be 3/4 cc everyday. This would be ontop of eq, deca and test if i was using gear. It would be wise to run the cyponaite 5 more weeks than make a swith over to prop for the last 4-5 weeks. workouts will remain heavy with some more isolation movements added in.

Thursday March 14th finally over the flu and back into the gym. Lost only 4 pounds sure it was water so no big deal. Looking lean so will not panic. Today did light chest 25 minutes cardio abs and calves.

Diet great all day though craving carbs bad as they where low today. Protein very high so i am back on track. If I was on anything now would be the time to add in fina and winny tabs with the deca, eq and test cyp. Water consumption needs to improve. Weight today 167.5 and my contest cutoff is 164.5.

Good protein low carb day with no real cravings. Worked arms and triceps today with some abs thrown in. Weight holding steady though much more tight and vascular than last week. Feel good with my energy level and getting into contest mode. Pretzels in my freezer are taunting me but I won't give in. Still on met rx as its helping with cravings and adding in sirloin as opposed to eye round as it taste somewhat better. Good strength still so things seem positive.

Top Bottom