Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming February 16th Flexed1 Contest Prep

2 weeks away. will begin cardio on the 16th as well as start hitting abs. will work 1 bodypart per day through contest and lift heavy. cardio will begin at 15 and max out at 35-45 when i get into shape for cardio. going in at i think 8-9% bodyfat at a weight of 174. contest cutoff at 164.5 plan to be on stage at 154 which will be 14 pounds heavier than my avatr picture from my last show. will diet different as to not lose muscle at end and will try more carbs after dinner but in small amounts to see how i respond. will stay on whey protein to ease into diet up unti 9 weeks out. i am very big at this time and very thick and feel this will be my show to lose though will be very busy with work through the show. will post on this to let others know what i am doing and how i am responding.

1st diet day today. workout was chest heavy for 12 sets followed by 15 minutes of cardio and than abs and calves. stocked up on my groceries. will add some carbs late at night which I did not do last time. want to com ein fuller than my avatar pic and 12-15 pounds heavier. will continue with 1 bodypart per day and hit quads and hams seperate. if i was on anything right now it would be test cyp, equipose, and deca at 800, 400, and 500 respectively. also if i was on i would add fina and winny in 5 weeks or so.

day 2 went okay with heavy cravings noraml for the first few weeks. trained heavily on legs with extensions, hacks, leg presses, and lunges on smith machine. total of 13 sets and worked calves as well. no cardio on leg days.

diet was chicken and more chicken with two protein bars and two mass quantities protein shakes. i allow this until 10 weeks out or so depending on how i look, carbs today where grits, white rice, black eye peas and brown rice.

use a tomatillo salsa on food to give some spice as well as tabasco. at this point sodium is not an issue. lots of water and crystal light as well.

My only recommendation.

Give some thought to making each w/o a full POF session where you train the midrange, contracted and stretch for each muscle.

Had business deals today so diet was well off but not a worry. will workoiu late tonight on shoulders. will also add in 15 minutes cardio as well as some ab work. As I get closer to contest reps amy change but at this point I am 20 pounds heavier at a lower bodyfat so I want to go on stage a freak lightweight so will continue heavy training. I work up to 12 resp to warm up than hit 4 rep sets so body is getting best of both. no real cravings today.

No way I can write this everyday but will as often as possible. Things are going great on the diet. Not even get temptation to cheat though that will change I am sure when I take protein bars out in 5 weeks or so. Workouts are still heavy with reps 4-6 but I do " warmup " with moderate weight at 10-12 reps. Working out quickly but still heavy trying to promote cardio as I am also doing less cardio this year as I am at a low bodyfat. I do 15 minutes 4 times per week of cardio.

Diet mainly chicken, rice protein shakes ( up to 8 weeks out) and some fish and som eeye round. Portion size 8 0z on beef and 2 breast of chicken. every 1 1/2 hours hungry which tells me my body has begun to burn fat and the eating process is perfect.

Still looking to com ein much bigger than last show ans heavier thus all of the changes from my last show. Drinking much water nad pink lemonaid crystal light( great stuff) with no sugar. Quads so much more bigger and fuller than last show work hams and qyads on seperate days. Energy level at this point great though it will get harder.

If I was taking anything i would be throwing in fina nad winny in about 3 weeks and would be increasing deca and eq and test as well.

btw these are good. i read them but rarely respond. So don't think no one is looking because we are.

Thanks Saint I actually write them for me to moniter myself. Wednesday was my leg day. my legs which last year where my weak point are becoming big and rounded and making me excited. I actually enjoy working them as they are growing like weeds. Yesterday was hams and normally i seperate the two but as each day gets closer to June 1 I will focus more on the legs as my upper body responds quicker as I have learned cut wise.

Diet was well rounded and some cheat pretzels late ( because I skipped a carb meal early) but at this point not a concern.

legs today where
3 sets ext 12, 6,4
3 sets hack 10, 8,6
4 sets presses 12,10,8,6
2 sets reverse lunges on smith machine 45 pound plates

Still feel great and feel tighter everyday. Funny when you follow the diet more folks approach ya with questions. i was fully covered and spent 10 minutes speaking about abs and diet to someone. People used to seeing me big are not seeing me as big and defined and it gonna get so much better.

Back day today. nights are becoming hard as I am very sore all over from diet and heavy weights. great workout with chins, reverse pulldowns, cable rows, reverse pulldowns on hammer and hypestensions. Also worked cardio at 15 minutes and abs with 4 different exercises. Feel great still. Still strong and looking slightly more veiny at week 2 and 3 coming up monday. still taking in carbs but will moniter based on mirror as I have much time left.

Top Bottom