Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

come back Mitch

Yeah, I was at one time.

Rick (BRR) banned me. Well, he changed my password and registration email, so I couldn't login and couldn't reset my password. Made it look like I wasn't banned, but I was.

I was just unbanned by EF Adam. I think I'm on probation. :nerd:

lol that's what happened to me too. The old banned but not banned thing.

Yeah, I was at one time.

Rick (BRR) banned me. Well, he changed my password and registration email, so I couldn't login and couldn't reset my password. Made it look like I wasn't banned, but I was.

I was just unbanned by EF Adam. I think I'm on probation. :nerd:

wow, was any reason given?

My account has been messed like that before in the past numerous times. I paid for lifetime membership so I expect to be allowed access to the account unless I do something warranting a band. BRR has always been a good bro to me.

EF Adam is awesome and has helped me out as well.

My account has been messed like that before in the past numerous times. I paid for lifetime membership so I expect to be allowed access to the account unless I do something warranting a band. BRR has always been a good bro to me.

Rick never liked me because I was never a "yes man" puppet, and that's all he wants under him.

HI CEO welcome back!

Soooo.. is BRR not the boss anymore or wut

Im still here Pick, xx I've been in the hospital with the kiddo. Still here actually. I still log in, I just don't get to actually respond as much as I'd like.

Rick never liked me because I was never a "yes man" puppet, and that's all he wants under him.

I hear ya, but as someone who has worked in the corporate world 20 years... I've learned you gotta support your management or you won't last long.

That was back in the need2 days. He was angry with me. I never did get the account back up so made this one. He just requested to follow me on instagram...I think he forgot he hates me. ;)

Top Bottom