Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Diet Help

cleandres

I promised myself I would not see the freshman 15, unless of course it was 15 pounds of muscle. lol
Ive been away for a month already and am proud to say i have not eaten pizza once and my beer drinking has been down to a minimum.
Butttt now that im away from home I find myself lost at what to eat for solid meals (the food in our general caf. sucks) Ive been eating a lot of tuna sandwhiches and turkey burgers which arent bad but im getting worried about my bread intake
Can someone help me out with some easy to make meals that a college guy can make!
I have a george foreman, toaster, microwave, and a blender, and we have no stove in the dorm, please help me out!

You're on the right track with the tuna and turkey burgers, just eliminate the bread/bun or use a wrap...

I eat turkey burgers almost every day:

1-2 pounds or ground turkey
2 eggs
Worcestershire Sauce
Crushed up cracker crumbs (unsalted saltines)

Throw 'em on the Foreman grill and you're GTG...I made these today, cut them into strips & put 'em on a wrap with roasted red pepper hummus; DELICIOUS...

You can do thin sliced chicken breasts on the Foreman and those Birdseye steamer vegeatbles are money...

~EZ

You're on the right track with the tuna and turkey burgers, just eliminate the bread/bun or use a wrap...

2 eggs
Worcestershire Sauce

Throw 'em on the Foreman grill and you're GTG...I made these today, cut them into strips & put 'em on a wrap with roasted red pepper hummus; DELICIOUS...

You can do thin sliced chicken breasts on the Foreman and those Birdseye steamer vegeatbles are money...

~EZ

Hey dude I went and bought some of those Birdseye steamer veggies based on your post, and yes, they are money as fuck. SOOO damn good. And easy. Not exactly economical eating them a few times per day but once/day with supper, shit yeah! Solid recommendation right there.

I'll eat my regular can of green beans with the rest of my meals. The last meal is the only one I remember (dream about) anyway!

Turkey burgs and birdseye FTW!

Hey dude I went and bought some of those Birdseye steamer veggies based on your post, and yes, they are money as fuck. SOOO damn good. And easy. Not exactly economical eating them a few times per day but once/day with supper, shit yeah! Solid recommendation right there.

I'll eat my regular can of green beans with the rest of my meals. The last meal is the only one I remember (dream about) anyway!

Turkey burgs and birdseye FTW!

Amen brotha!!

~EZ

2 eggs
Worcestershire Sauce

~EZ

yeah man I figured Im gonna start really trying to not have the bread in my later meals
but its ok for my pwo meal no?

yeah man I figured Im gonna start really trying to not have the bread in my later meals
but its ok for my pwo meal no?

I try to aviod it all together, out of sight/out of mind....I have a Lean Body with a heaping scoop of plain oatmeal PWO

~EZ

true I guess ill have to deal, im on a tight budget as it is between room and board and texts and tuition I barely have money for gas and groceries, im lcky my school has a bad ass rec center or elsse he gym would be another payment lol

Top Bottom