Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coleman guest posing pic - he's so SMALL!!! NOT!

Please brother could not do much damage if he can't hit you.. Look at him im surprised he can actualy flex.. And walk... So fuck no he could not kick anybody's ass.. Ever see that Big black guy thats always with him.. He does the ass kicking for him..

I would not drink the can... If there was an Arnold Can like lets say what he looked like in Conan the Barbarian I would drink that in a sec..... But that is just fucking redicoulus.. But I do respect him to have accomplished that much... But I personaly would not ever want to look like that.. To Much...

Syl_Maddog got a point. When I saw him he was still with Vickie Gates, and a friend of mine yelled his name and started running toward him. Vickie's the one who turned like she was going to beat some ass.

GUYS CHECK THIS OUT. IF YOU LOOK AT HIS HEAD ATTACHED TO HIS TRAPS IT LOOKS LIKE HIS TRAPS COULD BE A NORMAL GUYS SHOULDERS! HE'S F'ING HUGE!

-Dean

Top Bottom