Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coldstone Creamery

I'm going back for an "Oreo Overload". Damn you all to hell.

You guys are all missing out if you don't try their german chocolate cake creation. It has chocolate ice cream, caramel, coconut, nuts, brownies....OMG it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Mr. dB said:
Someone mentioned this hellhole in another thread, so I tried them today.

First of all, the employees all had zits, which put a damper on my appetite. Secondly, they don't have "Small", "Medium" or "Large" sizes, they have "I Like It", "I Love It" and "Gotta Have It" sizes, and they make you say it. I wanted to turn around and leave, but I had driven all that way.

I got a "Strawberry Bananza" smoothie, "I Love It" sized. I wanted to bite my own tongue off for having to say those words out loud. It was expensive, over five bucks, but it was really good. The banana was a bit green, but the orange juice was obviously fresh-squeezed, a definite plus.

I may have to go back tomorrow for a chocolate-edged waffle cone. Bastards.

Way over rated and over priced. there are tons of custard shops here, that blow coldstone away. And they are a bit cheaper and better looking employees.

Ok, so I just had the strawberry cheesecake medium waffle cup thing. Now I feel like shit. I thought the jar by the register was for tips, so I threw a dollar in it. Next thing I know, these fucks start singing, and I had no clue why they were doing it. :(

I went back today, and I think I'm burnt out on it after only two visits. The line was doubled back across itself, and the staff ignored me. I started getting pissed off when they started serving people in line behind me, when I hadn't been helped yet. Couldn't even get anyone to make eye contact. I got all the way to the cash register with nothing in my hand, so I gave the cashier chick the sad puppy dog eyes and said "no one's helped me yet". I wanted to leave just to make a point, but I also wanted that "Oreo Explosion" or "Oreo Extravagance" or "Oreo Enema" or whatever they call it.

I did not tip.

I feel gross after eating it. I think I've had my fill of that place.

I wish they would give you a Gotta Have It size of shut the hell up

Last edited:
Top Bottom