Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee+whey protein shake?

John89231

Are there any whey shakes that go in milk or something like that and they can be a coffee substitute (taste like coffee but also have caffeine in it) And ALSO have like 20-25 grams of whey in it to get your morning started? So let me re iterate, tastes like coffee has caffeine in it to get your morning started but also contains some form of protein.

Are there any whey shakes that go in milk or something like that and they can be a coffee substitute (taste like coffee but also have caffeine in it) And ALSO have like 20-25 grams of whey in it to get your morning started? So let me re iterate, tastes like coffee has caffeine in it to get your morning started but also contains some form of protein.

Throw a pot of coffee into a blender and add a scoop of unflavored (or the flavor you desire) whey protein? I don't know if it's been done before but it might work. I once ran out of my oats that I use to make my shake so I just threw in some shredded wheat with the whey protein and a banana. Worked perfect.

You should maybe get some flavorless and add your own coffee and milk to it. It's not going to taste like the regular cofee your are used to lol but it will be coffee flavored. I'm sure you could play around with it a bit and get it to your liking! Most whey protein powders come packed with 35+ gms of protein so that wouldn't be much problem...

Ingredients:
1/2 serving of both vanilla and chocolate protein powder
¼-½ packet of both vanilla and chocolate sugar-free Carnation instant breakfast
½ cup water
1 cup skim milk
3-4 drops of Hazelnut sugar-free flavoring (its in the coffee isle)
2 tsp. of instant coffee
Directions:
Blend and enjoy

I once ran out of my oats that I use to make my shake so I just threw in some shredded wheat with the whey protein and a banana. Worked perfect.

I ran out of oats one time and threw in a pack of apple cinammon instant oatmeal lol... wasnt all that bad!

Ingredients:
1/2 serving of both vanilla and chocolate protein powder
¼-½ packet of both vanilla and chocolate sugar-free Carnation instant breakfast
½ cup water
1 cup skim milk
3-4 drops of Hazelnut sugar-free flavoring (its in the coffee isle)
2 tsp. of instant coffee
Directions:
Blend and enjoy

This. Or just add two tsp of instant coffee to two scoops of vanilla whey. Quick and easy. Even better if you add 10 tbsp of heavy cream :evil:

all great suggestions! I've seen coffee flavored whey before.

You could find the coffee flavored whey, and mix in some caffeine tabs... Or just pop a few tabs.

But i guess that wouldn't be the same experience.

I'd just make some cofee, put it in the fridge to cool it... Throw in the coffee, protein, sweetener, and dairy then add some ice and blend or just pour over ice... Then you've got a n iced protein coffee. You could add in a little yogurt to thicken it up a bit.

It's really good with just a couple scoops of vanilla protein, straight coffee, a powdered creamer and splenda.

Shake it up with ice and it tastes like an iced coffee from the coffee shop.

Top Bottom