Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**cock Pic-does This Make Me Gay What I Did??***

ok, you blew the dude you're gay..end of story,,but my question is

"did you act like a good little puss and swallow?"

!

This thread has to be a joke right? There was a guy that used to go to the gym I belonged to. Now, most guys don't make it a point to look at another mans goods, but this guy was, how should I say it, abnormal! No one would change their clothes anywhere near him....this guy was huge! If you were to follow him to the showers, you could see his "thing" swinging between his legs from the back side. Not only was it long, but it was thick. I knew a girl that dated him, and I ribbed her a little about it. She said that she had better plenty of times, but never bigger. One almost had to wonder if it got any bigger or longer when he was "excited", or did it just get stiff? And NO, I never gave any thought to sucking him off!!!

It's natural for guys to be curious about other guys' equipment, and see how their own compares. That doesn't make you gay. Straight girls do the same thing in the locker room, checking out each other's bods. It's a natural curious/competetive thing.

But actually going to the guy's place and having sex with him ... but I think this post is a joke, especially since it's the mystery poster's first post. I smell an alias pulling our legs ...

(And no, if you pull another guy's leg, that doesn't make you gay either. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay ...):alien:

Guy, you might as well be walking in the next GAY PRIDE PARADE and have a funny looking rainbow bumpersticker. You are GAY!! "HANDS DOWN....OH AND ASSES UP!"

TN MuscleBear said:

That's the whole point pecker trick...a $3.00 bill would be queer. Jeeze.....
LOL Now we are at war about a $2.00 and $3.00 bill because some guy(fag) finally came out of the closet. I'll tell you one thing, I do not think I will go to the gym with out having put my work out cloths on at home. You never know who will became the next fag at your gym

Top Bottom