Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

closing a vial??

you m0f0's are idiots... listen closely...

if i pop a needle on the top of a vial, how in the fuck do i close the vial in order to stop the gear from leaking.. answer a fucking answer seriously. :mad:

Help me out I am crying, I’m laughing so hard,

But is uou actually AMAF, please tell me God didn’t create two of these geniuses?
;) ;) ;) ;)

God bless this kid, he needs more help than the rest of us combined.

if i pop a needle on the top of a vial, how in the fuck do i close the vial in order to stop the gear from leaking.. answer a fucking answer seriously.

I love it answer a f***** answer ok with what a question?

I gotta give that little bugger credit...he always feels he's right or reasonable and EVERYONE else are idiots. He takes a red-headed step child's beating every time he posts and he keeps coming back for more. Right now he's convinced he opened his vial correctly and we're just picking on him and/or we're all a bunch of idiots. The ignorant bliss of the mentally handicapped....

The scary thing is, now that little Forrest Gump motherfucker is going to inject himself. I can't wait to read that post, it should be another one for the Elite Hall of Shame Archives.

uou said:

if i pop a needle on the top of a vial, how in the fuck do i close the vial in order to stop the gear from leaking.. answer a fucking answer seriously. :mad:

sit your ass on the other end of that needle buddy, itll close it right up.

"you m0f0's are idiots... listen closely...

if i pop a needle on the top of a vial, how in the fuck do i close the vial in order to stop the gear from leaking.. answer a fucking answer seriously."

Damn, AMAF, you just ruined my day since I realized that I am an idiot because I have no idea what you are talking about.

:FRlol: :spin: :FRlol: :twirl: :think:

Seriously, if you put a needle through the rubber part of the vial top, the gear won't leak out of the hole. The rubber seals itself off.

If you somehow took off the rubber part, then you need to go educate yourself, because you don't know what you are doing. That rubber is there to keep the gear sterile.

Top Bottom