Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Clomid Moments"

I was at hope watching Montell and on came a dog that only had two legs .The dog was deformed with small almost non existant front legs.
The lady took the dog and raised the dog . By natural instinct to survive the dog learned to walk on two legs .
YUP two legs

YouTube - 2 Legged Dog Faith Walks

Towards the end when the dog came out onstage I teared up and cried , I just watched it now and didnt cry LOL
boy clomid sucks . ok ok i teared up a little this second time watching it but the first time I was balling and holding my head whiping away tears saying that poor puppy oh man I just want to hug her and kiss her and pet her LOL

holy fk!!! this is like some kind of wierd fkt up group therapy.

This is what i have to look forward to in 7 weeks when i start pct. maybe i'll have a momoment to share to. we'll see i guess.

look forward to sharing lmao

Jesus christ Needsize is one big lean mofo ... wow

thanks bro, I started posting on here in 2001 at 180lbs....the board watched me add around 40lbs of mass

ceo, thanks, I finally have a bit of free time to start posting

some great "clomid moments" guys thanks for sharing them...I actually look forward to being on it(although I dont come off very often) as my wife and I are closer than ever...and it makes it easier to play dolls with my little girl:)

holy fk!!! this is like some kind of wierd fkt up group therapy.

This is what i have to look forward to in 7 weeks when i start pct. maybe i'll have a momoment to share to. we'll see i guess.

look forward to sharing lmao
RFLAO at Dark-knight's realization. I went the Tamox route and I didn't go through the emotional roller coaster.
Needsize is one bad assed dude. Lookin' quite Dexterish bro.

RFLAO at Dark-knight's realization. I went the Tamox route and I didn't go through the emotional roller coaster.
Needsize is one bad assed dude. Lookin' quite Dexterish bro.

thanks bro, not quite but I am working on it

I feel fine and i run 100mg a day so i don't know what the hell yall are talkin about. But people respond to different things in different ways.

Had one today. Star Trek movie, the second one where Spock dies. I swear, when Spock was dying I nearly choked on some food from getting choked up. Funny as hell, isn't it?

Had one today. Star Trek movie, the second one where Spock dies. I swear, when Spock was dying I nearly choked on some food from getting choked up. Funny as hell, isn't it?

lol, thats a good one...once you learn to laugh at it it definitely is very funny

C'mon..all you guys are just pussies aren't you! Using Clomid as an excuse.

LOL...Joking!!!

Top Bottom