Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol

doper

i cant get clomid but i heard that clen will help me fromn losing my gains after a cycle is that true and how should i take them

It is an anti-catabolic and it doesn't touch your AA recepters so it's safe to take post cycle to keep you gaining a little while the natural test is coming back but it doesn't help the estrogen or help in speeding up the natural test production.

Therefore it does not replace clomid , proviron or hcg but it does help keep the gains that you have.

I would not rely upon clen, which is primarily used as a aft burner to keep your gains. Clomid/HCG/Proviron etc are out there and I would only use these after a cycle if I wanted to maintain my gains! Good Luck!

clomid is really easy to find, you may want to look harder. Clomid is a must, if you can't get clomid get some hcg and if you can't get some hcg or clomid get some tribulis which is over the counter at GNC, that will help a little, but not a substitute for clomid or hcg.

Top Bottom