Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol...

Slave_Ops

New to this website. So I do appologise if this is the wrong section and please move if so....

Right. I'm very new to all this stuff. I recently started taking clenbuterol I'm on day 4. Im taking the 0.4 clen's.

First day I took half a tablet. Felt nothing.
Second day I took 1 tablet. Felt nothing.
Third day I took 2 tablets. 80mg. Still nothing.
Day 4 (today) I've taken 3 tablets. Still nothing.

I take them first thing in the morning with 1.5g of taurine to limit the cramps... That I'm not getting.... Haha.

I'm a naturally skinny person. I'm 23. 5'8. 155pounds (11.1 Stone) only started training around 6months ago. But have a little bit of a belly from constant fizzy drinks. That's the only reason I'm using clen.

I read somewhere on the net that if you drink alot of caffeine you may be more tolerant to clen. I used to drink 2-4 cans of energy drink most days... Could that he playing a part in why I feel nothing?

Thanks for the help.

New to this website. So I do appologise if this is the wrong section and please move if so....

Right. I'm very new to all this stuff. I recently started taking clenbuterol I'm on day 4. Im taking the 0.4 clen's.

First day I took half a tablet. Felt nothing.
Second day I took 1 tablet. Felt nothing.
Third day I took 2 tablets. 80mg. Still nothing.
Day 4 (today) I've taken 3 tablets. Still nothing.

I take them first thing in the morning with 1.5g of taurine to limit the cramps... That I'm not getting.... Haha.

I'm a naturally skinny person. I'm 23. 5'8. 155pounds (11.1 Stone) only started training around 6months ago. But have a little bit of a belly from constant fizzy drinks. That's the only reason I'm using clen.

I read somewhere on the net that if you drink alot of caffeine you may be more tolerant to clen. I used to drink 2-4 cans of energy drink most days... Could that he playing a part in why I feel nothing?

Thanks for the help.
I've never heard the caffeine part...when I'm not cutting I have a nasty habit of drinking lots of pepsi, it's my cheat of choice also even when I am cutting. When I take Clen I begin feeling the effects literally day 1. I use liquid I've never used the tabs...but people I talk to that use tabs still feel similar effects that I do.. So my first reaction is to assume perhaps the gear you got isn't legit. I could be wrong but you should be feeling some effects by now esp at such high dosages. I split mine up, example if I'm up to 120mcg I split it into three 40mcg doses. BUT remember I'm doing liquid..

Someone who is familiar with taking the tabs should chime in, like I said my first reaction is to assume the stuff you got isn't legit.

I'm 99% sure it is legit... I've search the net once I had them and I found alot of posts about the same ones and a picture of the same bottle I received. It was a sealed and seemed normal. I can't remember the name off the top of my head. But it was a small White bottle with chinese writing on it and something... Clenbuterol.

bro not tryin to be a dickhead but at 155lbs you dont need clen.

Whats your diet looking like. a few tweaks with that and you will be good to go.

you dont wana mess with clen if you dont know what you are doing. that shit can kill you if you dont use it correctly and excessivly. its better to ramp up slow n steady esp if your a first timer with it.

Yeah plus if you're just worried about a 'belly from fizzy drinks' then just cut those out, up your water intake, spend a few sessions in a sauna and bam...no more fizzy drink belly lol. Clen isn't really needed for that.

Ye I know what you mean buddy. I think I'm more than likely going to stop tbh. Not worth it.

I've been eating moderately healthy for the last 6month. The top 4 ab's are coming but lower down the towards the belly. Nothing seems to be working. Any tips?

Ye I know what you mean buddy. I think I'm more than likely going to stop tbh. Not worth it.

I've been eating moderately healthy for the last 6month. The top 4 ab's are coming but lower down the towards the belly. Nothing seems to be working. Any tips?
That's always toughest, the lower abs. It's all diet and cardio once you get to that point. Unless you're just genetically gifted (which a lot of men are, BLAH) then moderately clean won't be enough, to get those crazy abs you need to get into super clean mode

post up what a typical day looks like for you food wise. theres a lot of knowlegable bros here that can give you some good advice to get you going.

yeah..me too:D today i'm on second day of clen and don't feel anything. I'll take 60mcg tomorrow and see what happens. i have sopharma clenbuterol :D

Top Bottom