Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol: Low Dose

Not really. Increasing the dose till you hit sides is a protocol for finding your sweet spot really. The receptors down regulate regardless I believe.

I've used clen before at higher doses for weeks and it worked well but the cramps and high heart rate always bothered me. The cramps would hit my neck mainly and they would hurt very badly, imagine at work in a meeting when I turn my head to talk and I get a neck cramp.....yea not pretty.

I'm hoping I can get the positives with 40mcgs while avoiding the negatives.

Looking forward to see how the cycle goes! Personally i dont mind the side's but the logical part of my brain know's the shit cant be good for the ol' ticker :p if you have any success with cycle ill prob try it out myself :)

Sides outweigh the benefits for me. Esp when diet and time will do the same thing. Tried clen for two weeks once and the way it made my heart feel I knew it was unsafe and shouldn't of been putting that shit in me

Same with me always freaked me out just felt it was no good

But it was at higher doses

That's the thing I listen to my body and know when a drug is not suited for me

Well I'm sweating like a pig lol! It's a constant low sweat, I usually sweat anyway so it's not bothering me too much but I can tell it's more then usual. My boxers were soaked and I work a desk job.

I also feel hot which is noticeable since I was getting cold chills in the evening which were bothering me for some weeks now. Now I feel warm all day.

I felt a neck cramp almost come on but I slowly rotated my head and avoided it. I need to add taurine asap. I got lazy today and didn't grab any.

Weighed in at 187.2lbs this morning. Start was 194lbs. Close to a 7lb drop. Not bad since I haven't added any additional cardio and I'm not following a strict diet. Only cardio I do is a 5-12min warmup prior to lifting. I've been training 3-4 times a week. I'm basically following the exact same protocol that was holding me at around 195lbs. Obviously if I clean my diet up and do cardio I could make better use of the clen. I've traveled for work the past two weeks and will have to travel again this coming week. When I travel it's no training, eat whatever is available, and drink beers with clients.....so you get the picture.

It's safe to say 40mcgs of clen is enough to initiate fat burning for me.

Weighed in at 187.2lbs this morning. Start was 194lbs. Close to a 7lb drop. Not bad since I haven't added any additional cardio and I'm not following a strict diet. Only cardio I do is a 5-12min warmup prior to lifting. I've been training 3-4 times a week. I'm basically following the exact same protocol that was holding me at around 195lbs. Obviously if I clean my diet up and do cardio I could make better use of the clen. I've traveled for work the past two weeks and will have to travel again this coming week. When I travel it's no training, eat whatever is available, and drink beers with clients.....so you get the picture.

It's safe to say 40mcgs of clen is enough to initiate fat burning for me.

No cardio and eating bad on clen which is already bad on the heart. Good job

No cardio and eating bad on clen which is already bad on the heart. Good job
I'm not eating bad, I said I'm not following a strict diet aka I eat as much protein, carbs, and fats as I want. Doesn't mean it's dirty. I'm just not tracking the macros.

And I said I did not add any additional cardio, I'm still doing my normal cardio that I do. My bp is in range at 121/62.

I leaned out very nicely for only 40mcgs at under 3 weeks time. I'll be stopping here as I'm going on vacation this weekend for a few days. I'm going to add in some T3 for now and introduce clen back in at a later time. I really enjoyed the low dose, once I added the taurine there wasn't really any sides. Other then feeling hot all day but that's the fat burning going to work :D

The biggest difference I see is in my sides aka love handles. They really went down significantly on this short run.

Took these today to track progress:

5e35ece8c7ab1d685449d184fe76627f.jpg

226fa11c72b700e68df4cf4347ba48e5.jpg

ae903adf34665859a6fa748e6692724b.jpg

Top Bottom