Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol: Low Dose

RamboStallone

I started some low dose clenbuterol today. 40mcgs is all I am going to run. This is enough to burn fat without increasing my heart rate too dramatically and sweating all day long.

After administration I felt some minor stimulant effects. The goal is to accelerate fat loss on my cut. Nothing more to report right now.

Well well look who just showed up!

Ur gonna be running 40 the whole time ? What's the duration

Never have used clen but was thinking I might add it at some point

The main thing that has kept me away is sides
Heart sided don't go well with me cuz of past issues ( poor choices ) I made
But interested to see how this goes

Will be following !!

Keep me posted !

Isnt the point of gradually increasing the dose to keep the clen efficient? The body builds a tollerance quite quickly on clen. what protocol are you following and have you had success with this before?

Well well look who just showed up!

Ur gonna be running 40 the whole time ? What's the duration

Never have used clen but was thinking I might add it at some point

The main thing that has kept me away is sides
Heart sided don't go well with me cuz of past issues ( poor choices ) I made
But interested to see how this goes

Will be following !!

Keep me posted !

Hey brother.

That's the plan to stick to 40mcgs. I also don't like the effects on the heart but unfortunately any stimulant type fat loss supp will do this. I didn't enjoy ephedrine too well. I'm hoping low dose clen can be very effective.

Isnt the point of gradually increasing the dose to keep the clen efficient? The body builds a tollerance quite quickly on clen. what protocol are you following and have you had success with this before?

Not really. Increasing the dose till you hit sides is a protocol for finding your sweet spot really. The receptors down regulate regardless I believe.

I've used clen before at higher doses for weeks and it worked well but the cramps and high heart rate always bothered me. The cramps would hit my neck mainly and they would hurt very badly, imagine at work in a meeting when I turn my head to talk and I get a neck cramp.....yea not pretty.

I'm hoping I can get the positives with 40mcgs while avoiding the negatives.

I'm feeling pretty hot already. Temp has been up all day. Let the fat burning begin.

I ran out of taurine and my back just cramped. I ordered some. May pickup some caps till the powder comes in.

Drink a red Bull or Rockstar. Plenty of taurine in them. It should be ran 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to allow receptors clean up. Do not exceed 120 mcgs in 24 hours. Also make sure you drink tons of water and supplement potassium, zinc, and magnesium.

Sides outweigh the benefits for me. Esp when diet and time will do the same thing. Tried clen for two weeks once and the way it made my heart feel I knew it was unsafe and shouldn't of been putting that shit in me

Top Bottom