Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol dosage for women weight loss

sulcaWEN0

I'm a female taking clen for fat loss, i've been on it two weeks and lost only 2 pounds properly training and dieting. As you advice here I will be stopping use for two weeks to clear my receptors. When i get back on clen in two weeks should I increase my dosage to get better results, or will I just get the jitters without any more benefit?

I will first answer your question and then give you my thoughts on clen.
The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -
Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

people always ask about clen because celebrities make this drug popular over the past decade by admitting to using it.

the facts are clen not only was never approved by the FDA for fat loss, but it was never approved for asthma either! some people will lose fat on it, but the sides are too much to make it worthwhile

instead you can use n2slin + GW which are safe alternatives.

Basically with clen in order to lose weight you have to dose it high enough which is when the side effects kick in. They are terrible.....shakes, sweating, cramps, insomnia, heartburn......all for a little extra weight loss.

You would need to run a moderately low dose, such as 20-40mcgs per day. But clen has so many sides that im pretty sure you will quit it in just few days

@muskate has given your black and white dosages for clenbuterol, so I will just limit myself to a personal comment. It is not a good idea to use clenbuterol for fat loss, since it was never meant for this purpose, and the dosages needed for that will surely cause a lot of side effects. Besides, it is not a healthy way of losing fat, so why not use something safer and more effective? Cardarine GW is an awesome replacement for clenbuterol, since it will not cause any side effects, and will additional give a lot of other benefits. My wife has used it, and she was extremely happy with the results.

Top Bottom