Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen??

Gottagetfit90

Currently I am 170 5"9 FEMALE.
I want to get down to 140 and have heard several times about CLEN.. I go to the gym 5 days a week one hour cardio a day and a range of one hour or hour and a half lifting.. I was eating healthy and now I am now starting a clean diet of.. Egg whites, oatmeal, protein, brown rice, fish, or brocolli...What I need info and help on is....

1. Does anyone take clen? If so can you let me know what your diet was and your stats from before taking clean and after. Please be honest.. Don't be dramatic... if you had bad result just tell me you had bad results.

2. What was your cycle like.. How did you take your pills?

3. Where did you get it from? How long did it take to recieve it?

4. How much was it?

Clen isn't a good choice, besides the shitty sides, it's bad for your heart. I've done it before and the sides are just not worth it. Try looking into some of needtobuildmuscle products like n2burn. If you wanted something along the lines of Clen, albuterol would be a better choice.

Also we can't discus sources but there are many research companies out there.

Yup...Clen is shit. So many better options.

If you want to do albuterol, I can help you make a cycle with that. But I refuse to condone clen for anyone. Too dangerous.

Top Bottom