Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen dosage

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Sorry to be a pain in the ass I am sure I have asked this some other time but I just got my supply wondering how I showed cycle and what dosage I should take.
Thanks in advance :D

I've tryed clen. I used to take like 2 pills twice a day and eventually moved to like 4 pills twice a day.

Clen is good for competition prep because it's only good for a short period of time. Your body will get used to it fast.

I also did'nt like the way it felt. Made me weak when weight training.

hey dayna,

start with 20mcg/day and add 20mcg/day (in divided doses) until you get to 80mcg (depending on your tolerance).

u have mail.

Half of my girlfriends take it like PhysicalGirl said. The other half take 2 a day for 2 days then NYC on the other 2 days. They said it interfered with their sleep less that way.

i took clen ( tried it two different times) and could not get over the headaches and weakness that i felt on it. does anyone else get the killer headaches?

oh, good old clen. Whatever you do - do not stay on it for longer then 2-3 weeks as you will get clen rebound. Basic ECA stacks sometimes works better. Also, you can try T-Rex - I have a bottle of it and have not tried it myself, but a lot of people on this board swear by it.

2-3 weeks clen
3 weeks ephedrine-caffeine

2-3 weeks clen
3 weeks ephedrine-caffeine

and so on

and DRINK PLENTY of water

Top Bottom