Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen/bromo

you do not geet any sides form clen when you taper up? How much do you take?

Alfons said:
I use them both right now together, works fine. Real warm when I eat ;)
Don't forget to tapper up the Clen, this way you can avoid sides

So 8 years later, whats the verdict? This is one of the few threads I could find on the subject.
Lyle McDonald has since retracted what he said about bromo and EC not working together. But I havnt seen anything where he said that meant clen was okay with bromo too.
Thanks

Well since I took clen this morning, I decided to test this out and took bromo around two hours ago. Ive still got the clen shakes, and about an hour ago I got some nausia, orthostatic hypotension, and still have a stuffy nose, all side effects of bromo. I definitely need to cut down to 1.25mg bromo though for a few days. 2.5mg was not fun. It would seem as though they are both working

I am on it now. I use bromo 2,5mg ed. I take my bromo after diner time. And i do my clen and t-3 in the morrning. Just after my first meal. I only use 25mg a day t-3 and 30mg clen. lol know u guys are laughing now. But i have a great feeling from mixing clen and t-3 together. If i do clen alone up to 120mg a day or less. Then i walk around look like a meth head. Thats not cool. I hate the feeling from clen. Thats why i do low dosages. When u see me in action. U be fucking laughing guys. Because i sweat like crazy.

Top Bottom