Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen/bromo

W

WARBIRDWS6

Ok, so what is the final word on taking clen and bromo together? do they negate each other or work ok together? i have seen posts going both ways. i like to know i am on clen since i am using T3 also...but i don't want to negate the effects of the bromo for possible gyno reduction help. I've taken bromo before with no side effects (jinxing myself), but never with clen. i would be taking 120mcg clen and 2.5mg bromo split AM/PM.

I use them both right now together, works fine. Real warm when I eat ;)
Don't forget to tapper up the Clen, this way you can avoid sides

Alfons said:
I use them both right now together, works fine. Real warm when I eat ;)
Don't forget to tapper up the Clen, this way you can avoid sides

yeah, i had seen in my search a post where you mentioned that......but then fonz and a female board member had mentioned NOT to use them together. shit. maybe they will chime in with the opposing view. then i will be confused again. :)

In Lyle McDonald's book, he states that ECA and Clen will make Bromo ineffective. He also states that Bromo takes over the job that these other drugs do regarding metabolism, but you don't get that hopped up feeling.

I too have read that some people take both together. I miss the hopped up feeling of ECA/clen but I get the thermogenic response they were giving me, even more so with Bromo. The sides of Bromo are pretty typical amoung it's users: light headedness and nausea for a few days up to a week, no appetite. If you take Bromo and clen together and don't get these sides (but do get that jittery feeling you get from Clen/ECA) then that could be an indication of which drug is working. However, maybe your one of the lucky few who are resistant to sides. So who knows.

Lemme see if I can find in his book where he gives the science behind not mixing the two....I'll post it here...

So here's what Lyle says about why clen and eca don't work with bromo...

"beta agonists block the effect of bromocriptine (Clen and ECA are beta agonisits) so they can not be used together. Considering that bromo should prevent the drop in the metabolic rate, fat burning, etc that ECA was fixing, this really is not a huge issue. With Bromo you no longer need the ECA stack, the problem is being fixed by Bromocriptine."

Also, the half life is 15 hours (I said it was 10 on another post). It reaches peak concentration in 2-3 hrs after ingestion. The majority of a single dose will be eliminated in 30 hrs (along with the side effects).

Hope that helps!

SuperWoman said:
So here's what Lyle says about why clen and eca don't work with bromo...

"beta agonists block the effect of bromocriptine (Clen and ECA are beta agonisits) so they can not be used together. Considering that bromo should prevent the drop in the metabolic rate, fat burning, etc that ECA was fixing, this really is not a huge issue. With Bromo you no longer need the ECA stack, the problem is being fixed by Bromocriptine."

Also, the half life is 15 hours (I said it was 10 on another post). It reaches peak concentration in 2-3 hrs after ingestion. The majority of a single dose will be eliminated in 30 hrs (along with the side effects).

Hope that helps!

Lyle forgot one thing.

Specific Beta-3 agonists DO NOT block Bromocriptine's actions.
Agonists affecting the Beta-1's and 2's(and 3's to a degree)
like Ephedrine and clenbuterol do by increasing blood adrenaline
and nor-adrenaline concentrations.

Beta-3's just increase BAT activity and according to my own personal theory BAT growth.

BAT tissue is HIGHLY metabolically active. FAR, and I do mean
FAR more active than muscle tissue. It contains extremely
high levels of mitochondria.

According to published studies, the average adult only has 70g
of BAT.

If the addition of Beta-3's increases BMR by 10-15%, imagine
if BAT growth took place.........damn is all I can say.

Fonz

Well perhaps you have a point. I will ask Lyle and let you all know what he says.

As for BAT growth, I don't think you can grow any. I thought you only had what you were born with. Do you know of any studies on humans increasing bat growth? I'd be interested to see...

Clen and Ephedrine are beta 2 agonists so they do block Bromo.

What beta 3 agonists do you know of? Since we have so little beta 3 receptors, except in brown adipose tissue which we have so little of, why bother taking a beta 3 agonist at all since it's effects would be almost nonexistent? I know you said, your theory is that beta 3 agonists could possibly increase BAT. I dunno about that. Would be nice... since it's entirely another topic I won't get into it.

Have you taken a beta 3 agonist along with bromo and had good results?

I'll get back to you on what Lyle says about beta 3's and bromo's effects...

SuperWoman said:
Clen and Ephedrine are beta 2 agonists so they do block Bromo.

What beta 3 agonists do you know of? Since we have so little beta 3 receptors, except in brown adipose tissue which we have so little of, why bother taking a beta 3 agonist at all since it's effects would be almost nonexistent? I know you said, your theory is that beta 3 agonists could possibly increase BAT. I dunno about that. Would be nice... since it's entirely another topic I won't get into it.

Have you taken a beta 3 agonist along with bromo and had good results?

I'll get back to you on what Lyle says about beta 3's and bromo's effects...

Octopamine i.e. Nor-synephrine is beta-3 specific

Fonz

Top Bottom