Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Training Split/Routine

MonStar1023

I decided to post this topic in both the Diet Board and in the Training Board only because it seems like there are a few people who only visit one board or the other and I wanted to get the benefits of members from both boards. I have decided to use a CKD doing 6 days of low carbs followed by a one day carb-up.

I am not using the typical CKD training style though. Training half the body on the first day after the carb-up, and the other half on the second day, then the day before the carb-up doing a depletion workout. I am doing a normal bodybuilding split with a higher-type of volume. I am following the following routine…
DAY 1- chest
DAY 2- back
DAY 3- rest
DAY 4- shoulders, traps, calves
DAY 5- arms, forearms
DAY 6- rest
DAY 7-rest

The thing is that this type of training routine is really working well and I am not sure if I should change it to the standard CKD type training or not. What do you all think? I definitely understand the the muscle groups trained on Days 4 & 5 may have more chance of growth since theyre before the carb-load but then again Days 1 & 2 are immediately after the carb-load so both should reap the benefits of the carb-load.

What do you all suggest I do? Should I keep this type of training routine. I am using high-volume which I have always used and even though I am very sore the next day I am really making good gains considering. If you could please take a look at my CKD Journal in the Online Journal Board and critique my routine there or here.
HELP!!

:D:D

If I did change my routine I would do the following if this is alright…

DAY 1- chest, back, shoulders, traps
DAY 2- bis, triceps, forearms, calves, abs
DAY 3- rest
DAY 4- rest
DAY 5- rest
DAY 6- depletion workout
DAY 7- carb-up

CRITIQUE!

Top Bottom