Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris and Smurf

meh, they're alright in my books. I really don't hold grudges.

Nan, when you hit your 40's, there is freedom you get where you don't care who likes you or dislikes you. Just be yourself and the right people will like you.
You and I have busted each others chops, but believe me, it's nothing personal. It's a juicer board where we all act like f-tards sometimes, I actually think you have a HUGE heart and are super sensitive and I respect that xoxo
Fuck I missed this til now, damn work keeps me too busy, now I feel like a bitch for the WWS post :D
In all honesty I'm pretty damn sensitive IRL, I give waaaay too many fucks more than I should about most things, worse part is a lot of people notice it and drain me :( I have a particular family at work driving me bat shit, horrible disgusting people that everyone else hates and I cant help but keep trying to reach out, fuck... Hence why I'm a bit different here, gotta get the anger out of myself so I can give the best to people around me IRL.

Top Bottom