Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris and Smurf

Nan, no one is popular here. It's not real life at EF and don't take anything personally. It's a place people come to be silly. How I talk here is nothing how I am face to face. The only person I can see being a pc of shit in real life is Chris.

Even Traz who has now come to annoy the hell out of me, I will still want to meet when I go to his town and I bet we become great friends. Though I know he will try to get me to take pics in mirrors with him and ask me to be his new boo

Nan, no one is popular here. It's not real life at EF and don't take anything personally. It's a place people come to be silly. How I talk here is nothing how I am face to face. The only person I can see being a pc of shit in real life is Chris.

Even Traz who has now come to annoy the hell out of me, I will still want to meet when I go to his town and I bet we become great friends. Though I know he will try to get me to take pics in mirrors with him and ask me to be his new boo
when are we having a sangria/margarita meat up? :confused:

We need to be serious here

I'm not popular and I'm ok with both of them, then again there are few people here i full blown dislike

Really, a few? Like actually dislike?

There's only one person I really dislike, then some others I disagree with on a lot, but have no problems with.

Nan, when you hit your 40's, there is freedom you get where you don't care who likes you or dislikes you. Just be yourself and the right people will like you.
You and I have busted each others chops, but believe me, it's nothing personal. It's a juicer board where we all act like f-tards sometimes, I actually think you have a HUGE heart and are super sensitive and I respect that xoxo

Top Bottom