Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chick advice (SWV potential, Female advice appreciated, haters need not click here)

i just got a voicemail from her:

"How are you? Hope you are having a wonderful day. I had so much fun last night, I hope that you had fun too, I really enjoyed spending time with you and hope that we can continue to spend time together."

Smurfy said:
then why did you ASK?
because I get asked all the time, and I wanted to know if this is something she sees as serious, in that case I'd stop banging anyone else.

Smurfy said:
admit that it's not fine with you which is why....
I can admit I have feelings for her. You wouldn't see me talking about her if I didn't. I've run through plenty of straight hook ups since my breakup in february, most of those had little or no feelings involved.

jnevin said:
Why did your other thread get locked?
I am not sure. Maybe rec drug references? Phaded's thread didn't get closed though, so that makes me think that maybe samote is being too eager, but probably not, I gotta give him more credit than that. Its probably just that digger doesn't respect me, let alone like me.

Lestat said:
because I get asked all the time, and I wanted to know if this is something she sees as serious, in that case I'd stop banging anyone else.
Well, it seems like you were possibly thinking/hoping she was going to be all over the idea of calling you her boyfriend, but when she wasn't, it threw you for a loop. Why not just tell her how you feel? Are you afraid of pushing or scaring her away by doing so?

I think that youre experiencing what women usually feel like in the beginning stages of a relationship.

Smurfy said:
Well, it seems like you were possibly thinking/hoping she was going to be all over the idea of calling you her boyfriend, but when she wasn't, it threw you for a loop. Why not just tell her how you feel? Are you afraid of pushing or scaring her away by doing so?

I think that youre experiencing what women usually feel like in the beginning stages of a relationship.
i definitely felt a little gender role reversal to some degree. But I wasn't saying that hoping she'd be all over me, I think i'd probably be feeling strange had that happened too, like I was tied down, suffocated, too fast too soon.

There's just no winning, and I'm just sifting through and dealing with a variety of thoughts and emotions. Thanks for bearing with me.

Top Bottom