Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest

A

AziaReign

All right, I have a small chest, and I don't want to lose any more of it! So how often should I work out chest? I have been only working on it once, sometimes twice a week. I was only working out 3 days a week, but now I'm starting to head out 5 days a week. My chest exercises consists of:
Seated Chest (machine)- 3 sets, 8 times each, 45lbs-55lbs-45lbs
Incline Chest (machine) - 3 sets, 8 times each, same weight
Incline Bench - 3 sets, 8 times each, straight 15 lbs
Decline Bench - 3 sets, 8 times each, same weight
Now, I vary with my chest exercises (I don't do all that in one day!), but like I said, I don't want to shrink my boobage. I have noticed that they are a bit more firm with muscle. These are the exercises that the BF told me to do in order to get the "round uplifting" shape. (Not like my boobies go anywhere anyways! :spin:) Anyone have any other ideas??

my advice

get off the machines, start with flat or decline presses (db or bb, mix it up)... lift heavy (get pauly to spot you...)... use the machines to finish off if you'd like, i sometimes finish with a set or two of machine work, higher reps to get some detailing and pump...

don't be afraid to lift heavy and put a little volume in your chest... if you don't have big boobs (hell, i don't) a little separation will help with the illusion :) (that and a good bra :) )

cardio and crap like that are where you're going to loose boobies, not through chest exercises

i think the best thing to add size to your chest is to do partial reps on bench press...just the bottom third of the rep, where you just slowly move the bar from your chest up to where your shoulders and tris start to kick in then lower it to your chest and repeat that about 10 times and top that off with a few full reps at the end...if you really want to show your pecs something new do a set of butterflies right before that...throw this in on every other chest workout to throw your muscles off, the whole idea behind lifting is to do something your body isnt familiar with to make it adapt

A good chest work out will only enhance the appearance of your chest. Remember is it fat loss that will make you loose your boobs, not muscle gain. If you are satisfied with your fat % then great!!! Work your muscles heavy and stay away from cardio and machines.

Top Bottom