Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheesy, unsolicited lines...

H

heatherrae

I get some pretty funny emails on myspace. What makes people assume that I'm in the market is beyond me. I say in my blog that I'm expecting a kiddo soon, but I don't think they read the blogs before they write. Anyway, here are two funny ones that I got today:

"Hi, nice u there, I'm all serious to single for love to marriage. " -- this was a chinese guy.

"Hello Miss Lawyer....
You should getted sued for looking that sexy, in fact I may find some litigation in my behalf, lol How are ya?" -- this guy had an avatar of him playing a guitar & trying to look all cool.

Those are just some of the typical emails. lol.

I get bombarded with the ones of 18 year old hotties saying I should try their dating sites.

I had some from Provo (super mormon city where BYU is) dude send me a message asking about a meatup once.

gross

hstern said:
dont u dare post any of my emails lololo
Here is one from hstern:

"hello, heather rae, I was wondering if you would make the sexy time in my pants which are burning on fire for your sweet hotness."

Okay, you really didn't write that, but it would have been funny if you did...lol.

"hello, heather rae, I was wondering if you would make the sexy time in my pants which are burning on fire for your sweet hotness."

heatherrae said:
Here is one from hstern:

Okay, you really didn't write that, but it would have been funny if you did...lol.
ooo, that's good, I think I'll use it.

jnevin said:
I get bombarded with the ones of 18 year old hotties saying I should try their dating sites.

I had some from Provo (super mormon city where BYU is) dude send me a message asking about a meatup once.

gross
lol...there are really some weird peeps on myspace.

Top Bottom