Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

changed jobs/careers

same job for the past 17 years, I`m ready to make a change, but worried about starting over somewhere.

my wife went from being a corporate climber with a fortune 50 company to being a middle school math teacher (got hired today :) ). . .she took a couple of classes a semester while she was being a stay-at-home-mom. . .

I did medical research for almost 8 yrs, then owned a renovation company for 6. Now I'm a buyer. I want to return to school full time

myway said:
...isn't that kinda the same type of job? I worked in a bar for a couple of years and now when I go on a psych. call...... pt's seem to be a lot like the peeps at the bar.
no i will not make out with you....

myway said:
...isn't that kinda the same type of job? I worked in a bar for a couple of years and now when I go on a psych. call...... pt's seem to be a lot like the peeps at the bar.
yeah. both are equally messed up. i'm sure a lot of folks here go to the bar 3-4 times a week. and think that it's normal. it's not. it's an illness taking root....

HumanTarget said:
yeah. both are equally messed up. i'm sure a lot of folks here go to the bar 3-4 times a week. and think that it's normal. it's not. it's an illness taking root....

Every now and then I will find a true psych pt in need of help. Mostly not. Most are just people drunk and high.

Top Bottom