Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chael Sonnen granted Therapeutic Use Exemption

God damn chael sonnen is such a bitch... He pisses me off so bad.

Remember his money laundering/mortgage fraud conviction?? Fuckin pussy.

I hope Anderson silva breaks one of his limbs.

Free? Damn I should move to Mexico, if it wasn't for all those gangland slayings...lol j/k

Yeah not too bad. Even if a card is weak, you cant beat free. Before they switched to Fox the coverage was spotty. Sometimes you would get 1 fight, 3 fights, you never knew but since the change to Fox you get the complete card. SWEET!

Now the biggest downside is the lame ass commentators, they know NOTHING about MMA. Makes me actually miss Joe Rogan.

And yes the killings are a downside, lol.

Yeah not too bad. Even if a card is weak, you cant beat free. Before they switched to Fox the coverage was spotty. Sometimes you would get 1 fight, 3 fights, you never knew but since the change to Fox you get the complete card. SWEET!

Now the biggest downside is the lame ass commentators, they know NOTHING about MMA. Makes me actually miss Joe Rogan.

And yes the killings are a downside, lol.

Joe Rogan is the man.

Oh, and we get the fox fights for free too lol.

The pay per view fights still have joe Rogan and mike goldberg commentating.

Joe Rogan is the man.

Oh, and we get the fox fights for free too lol.

The pay per view fights still have joe Rogan and mike goldberg commentating.

Yeah I get the pay per view fights free, but no Joe or Mike :(

My guess is they want to develop the market down here, so for now its free. Even the boxing is free which is nice. Most people here are not big MMA fans, but I am trying to change that one person at a time. Bro, if I can change my wife who thought it was too violent, who can now spot a kimura or tell you if a rear naked is in deep...I can change anyone. hahahha

Yeah I get the pay per view fights free, but no Joe or Mike :(

My guess is they want to develop the market down here, so for now its free. Even the boxing is free which is nice. Most people here are not big MMA fans, but I am trying to change that one person at a time. Bro, if I can change my wife who thought it was too violent, who can now spot a kimura or tell you if a rear naked is in deep...I can change anyone. hahahha

Hahaha that is awesome!

Crap, no Joe Rogan? His craziness is one of the best parts of the PPV's. I swear he is high as a kite every time he does a show. The man loves his chronic.

As long as the PPV is free I guess I could do without Joe :mad:

And if you got your wife watching thats awesome! It took me a while to get my GF to start watching. She got sick and tired of ever other Saturday me being missing and watching UFC so she decided to come one day to watch and it took a while but now shes hooked.

Oh and yeah Chaels scam he did in the past and now the roids hes a complete idiot. No wonder he fucking runs his mouth so much. Guys a damn clown.

He belongs in TNA wrestling with his stupid speeches. Cant say WWE because they even got more class.

The mind wonders and heart wanders

WRESTLEMANIA

Chael Sonnen VS Brock Lesnar

2 fucking biggest clowns evern in the UFC

them and Tito, but at least Tito did something ealy in his career. But then he was dumb enough to get married to the human sperm bank, Jenna Jameson

WRESTLEMANIA

Chael Sonnen VS Brock Lesnar

2 fucking biggest clowns evern in the UFC

them and Tito, but at least Tito did something ealy in his career. But then he was dumb enough to get married to the human sperm bank, Jenna Jameson

Dude lesnar was a beast man

Top Bottom