Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell-Tech VS Prolab Creatien

Cell-Tech actually uses ala too, so you're paying for that... I'm with the other bro's on this post... Phosphagen all the way, but don't buy from GNC... You could eve nbuy volumex (from the supplements section of this site - MQ) Volumex has 1000g per tub and is only 29 bucks... you cant beat that and at 5 grams a day one tub will last you 200 days... Tell me that aint a deal!!!
YUM

i personally did not gain much on cell tech, strength and mass....but did using regular monohydrate.
dont waste money on 75 grames of sugar, just use OJ, apple juice or plain ol' water....they all worked the same 4 me!
that new serum shit looks good, any views on that?

The serum stuff is not good either... Neither is the flavored EAS phosphagen... your BEST BET when buying creatine is pure creatine monohydrate... where you can get your 5 grams of creatine in 5 grams instead of having to use like 25 grams of extra crap in your drink... that's what you pay for and it's not worth it because you don't need it and you could asdd it yourself... pure creatine mono yileds the best results and is the cheapest for the amount that you get... STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON SERUM AND CELL-TECH!!!
YUM:fro:

bet a creatine that is manufactured by creapure, I believe prolab's creatine is. Creapure is just 100% creatine no filler. All cell-tech is , is creatine with dextrose and ALA mixed in, they are STEALING your money. It would be much cheaper to buy these seperately and mix in if you wanted to. Dextrose can be bought at any health food grocery for cheap.

Top Bottom