Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell Tech and Cutting

ISN_Man said:

Another important point, creatine should theoretically make you hold water within the muscle cell, not between the muscle and skin. Water within your muscle cell is a good thing, not a bad thing. Granted, too much could counteract your process of getting lean(well, more of getting that hard look), but you don't want to be too dehydrated.
Make sure you're getting plenty of potassium, magnesium, and calcium through out the day. Depleating sodium should work fine to keep you from holding too much water, so that way you don't have to cut back on the creatine.

Finally, someone recognizes creatine water retention intra-cellular as opposed to extra-cellular. Studies still show a small amount is held outside the cell, but nowhere near what is assumed by most. Good post!

so if im cutting down to make a certian wieght..creatine wouldent be a good choice?...

ive been my lightest wile on creatine..

am i going to hold that much water..even if i am taken clenubtrx?

I know plenty of drug-free bodybuilders who load creatine a couple of days before a show and come in freaky lean on the day of the competition. You won't be bloated if you use straight creatine, and the rest of your diet is on target for leaning out. One of the biggest things you should do to combat the bloating is depleat sodium. It's one of the main reasons for bloating. As I said before, creatine will promote muscle cell volumization by holding water within the muscle cell, not between the muscle and the skin. So keep on a strict diet and take straight creatine. You'll be fine.

but will it make me ne amount heavier? i will b on a strickt diet..but will ne of the extra water make me heavier because i have to make a certian weight,.??

thanx

originally posted by rgosit
but will it make me ne amount heavier? i will b on a strickt diet..but will ne of the extra water make me heavier because i have to make a certian weight,.??

Taking straight creatine without the added dextrose shouldn't account for much more then a 2-3 pound weight increase. So just factor that in just in case it's the same situation for you. On the other hand, you may not increase in weight at all. It could go both ways, but you won't have some sort of rediculous weight increase because of straight creatine. Thats nothing to worry about.

originally posted by rgosit
i have 65 grams of dectrose with my postworkout shake....is that bad too??/

You may want to try half of that if you're really trying to lean out. Granted, the post workout shake is very important to jump starting protein/glycogen synthesis, but still, you don't want too much. Try decreasing the amount of carbs in your post-workout shake a little and see how you react to it. If your body is still able to recover and function fine with 35-40 grams of dextrose post workout, then stick with that. Most importantly, you just want to make sure you're maintaining your lean muscle tissue, not utilizing it as fuel because of your decreased caloric intake.

thats the only sugar i have all day..

will half a serving of dextrose.. around 38 grams be as effective as 75 grams???

will it still help it into my system.. i have been cutting down like crazy and ive been having that dextrose like that 4 days per week....

Top Bottom