Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell phones in gyms ?

Cabra

What do you guys think about people who use their cell phones while working out ? I see a lot of people who carry their cell phones on them in the gym and even stop in mid repetition to answer a call.

Cabra

OMG... This one asshole was on the a lat machine at my gym, and he proceeded to have a 45 minute conversation with his friend SITTING ON THE LAT MACHINE... I went up to him tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could use the machine, and the guy said no... and he proceeded to continue the conversation... O man, if there were ever somebody that deserved to be whapped in the head with a 120 pound dumbbell it was this guy... :redhot: grrrrrrr...

YUM

I could only understand if it was an emergency, other than that I think those people are fags.

well some guys have busy lives and have to be able to be reachable at all times of the time whenever. Personally my gym time is my gym time and not anyone elses so I wouldnt even bring my phone into the gym. But for some people its a must, It shouldnt bother you if someone else answers there phone while there in a set, you probbly wouldnt but what do you care what everyone else does?

ok fellow hardcore lifters we need to nip this in the bud....for now on when u see someone talking on a cell phone in the gym...take it from them and eat it!!:p

jc21 said:
ok fellow hardcore lifters we need to nip this in the bud....for now on when u see someone talking on a cell phone in the gym...take it from them and eat it!!:p

Better bring the hot sauce to the gym....
Those little motorola phones would make nice bite size snacks ;) :p

YUM

Willyumyum said:
OMG... This one asshole was on the a lat machine at my gym, and he proceeded to have a 45 minute conversation with his friend SITTING ON THE LAT MACHINE... I went up to him tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could use the machine, and the guy said no... and he proceeded to continue the conversation... O man, if there were ever somebody that deserved to be whapped in the head with a 120 pound dumbbell it was this guy... :redhot: grrrrrrr...

YUM

don't tell me you let that fairy get away with it? please don't....

yeah that was me on the lat machine. RibbedTroj came over shaking and said can I use that and i grinned at his ass and toldhim no. You should have seen him, he had tears in his eyes from fear and walked away. J/k bro!

I would have told that prick well I think your done with it and pushed him on the floor. Just say whoops I didnt see ya there little buddy and begin to do your sets. I doubt he would hit ya back:)

hey Cabra it shows their lack of intensity and they probably reflect that in the way they look. yes i do find it extremely annoying. those are the same people that look at you funny when you push out two forced reps at the end of you set.

Willyumyum said:

YUM
My head would have exploded.

Top Bottom