Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell phones in gyms ?

Well realdeal 99

who gives a flying fuc- what you make in a year , if you can't set your fuc-ing cellphone down for a hour and a bit , then you shouldn't be in the gym at all. Are you trying to impress someone, well not me if i would like to use the a machine and ask nicely, i will ask again, if still no then i will take matters in my own hands.:mad:
Where's the common manners you parents taught you, i guess maybe stuffed up your ass with you soon to be cellphone.

Well realdeal 99

who gives a flying fuc- what you make in a year , if you can't set your fuc-ing cellphone down for a hour and a bit , then you shouldn't be in the gym at all. Are you trying to impress someone, well not me if i would like to use the a machine and ask nicely, i will ask again, if still no then i will take matters in my own hands.:mad:
Where's the common manners you parents taught you, i guess maybe stuffed up your ass with you soon to be cellphone.
If it is a emergency then so be it , but if it is to swap recipes and makeup ideas leave it at home or in your car.

Cabra said:
What do you guys think about people who use their cell phones while working out ? I see a lot of people who carry their cell phones on them in the gym and even stop in mid repetition to answer a call.

Cabra
ive seen the same shit and it makes me sick. im waiting for benches or machines and assholes are sitting on them talking to someone. god it gets me angry

People talking on cell phones in the gym should be killed.

They are probably the same idiots who curl in the squat rack.

i alaways carry my cell phone in the gym. if it rings when i'm in the middle of a set i just let it ring untill i'm done. If it rings when i'm waiting between sets i answer. I don't see the problem. Anyway it doesn't happen that often to receve calls in the gym. When i'm on the treadmill for 45 minutes than i'm glad if someone calls me so i can talk a bit and the cardio session seems to procede faster.

The problem is that it can be distracting to people who are actually trying to focus on what they are doing.

This is why they are banned in my gym.

Willyumyum said:
OMG... This one asshole was on the a lat machine at my gym, and he proceeded to have a 45 minute conversation with his friend SITTING ON THE LAT MACHINE... I went up to him tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could use the machine, and the guy said no... and he proceeded to continue the conversation... O man, if there were ever somebody that deserved to be whapped in the head with a 120 pound dumbbell it was this guy... :redhot: grrrrrrr...

YUM

are you serious?? I would kick his ass!!

I also hate when a phone rings in a gym and keeps ringing until that stupid fuck finds his/her phone or worse everyone pretends its not their phone which is spoiling everyones workout.

There are places where you shouldn't use your phone PERIOD...
and Gyms should be among one of them. If you are so fucking busy or worried about your work, family, friends, then stay away from these places. Talking with a cellphone in a movie or gym is just the same thing...RUDENESS

most of the time its for effect for girl friends so they can phone and the guy can say hello baby just pumping up my big arms for ya

the guys who do this are all small little whimps anyway

it pisses me off big time

Personally I have to be able to be reached 24 hrs a day for my job which earns me 70,000 to 80,000 a year so I have mine in the gym but will I stop in the middle of a set to answer hell no thats what voice mail and caller id are for they can wait one minute. But fot some of those jamohcs that want to have a 10 min conversation go sit on a bike and pedal.

Top Bottom