Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Catabolism After One Hour

DrBones said:

I'm going to assume that the dextrose (a fast absorbing sugar) is what is going to be filling your liver glycogen and not the protein...

yep, protein helps with insulin levels , not glycogen

If you have a slow metabolism, I don't think there is a problem with doing 30 minutes or so of cardio after a workout. I have been doing for a couple of weeks and not only did I loose some fat, but I think I also gained a little muscle.

Ketones are not made from fat, they are a chemical the body produce TO break down fat when their is not enough insulin in the blood which is caused by a lack of an energy supply such as carbs.They can poison and kill body cells, a prolonged build up can lead to illness and coma. They are present in urine because your blood is to full of them so this is the only way to get rid of them, the other ketone 'acetone' can be expelled through the lungs giving the breath a fruity odor. My point was just that when you start feeding on the body usually your strength stalls or goes backwards from the breakdown or catabolic state your in. I don't always state things to clearly so bear with me .

rjl296 said:

yep, protein helps with insulin levels , not glycogen

Not exactly...

Energy pathway from excercise is ATP, creatine, pyruvate, glucose, protein and fat. Your body start to digest protein after 50-60 minutes to make a usable form of sugar to use to fuel cellular activity. By having some fast acting carbs you cause and insulin spike and restore your glucose levels. During the insulin spike you are supposed to eat protein since they will need amino acids for growth and to help stop degradation of your muscles....

good info.
lets suppose one was on sustanon 250mg every 5 days as part of an 8 week cutting cycle would the 30 minute post workout cardio session be enough to induce a catabolic state.
is it even likely to be in a catabolic state while on juice?
if yes, does the training have to be super intense 7 days a week to induce that state in a "juiced" athlete?>

leancuisine said:
good info.
lets suppose one was on sustanon 250mg every 5 days as part of an 8 week cutting cycle would the 30 minute post workout cardio session be enough to induce a catabolic state.
is it even likely to be in a catabolic state while on juice?
if yes, does the training have to be super intense 7 days a week to induce that state in a "juiced" athlete?>

Firtst of all Sustanon is not primarily used for fat loss as it is a blend of four testosterones. This will create some bloating as the interstitial fluid will increaase to help your muscles leverage scheme. But like most testosterone the presence will help burn fat and increase muscle mass. The time is almost the same for the catabolic pathway, the recovery time though is a lot faster. So you can be in a catabolic state for the last 20-30 minutes but with sust the anabolic properties will far outweigh that side. Your best bet is to hit the gym 2x each for less than an hour. And the fat burning properties of gear is the ability to maintain or increase muscle mass will on a calorically deficient diet...

I read in a journal awhile ago that I should have like 25 grams of a high gi carb with like 4 grams of protein (these numbers are based on a percentage of my LBM) immediatly post workout then an hour after have my protein shake.

I end up having like 4grams of amino acid pills and 25 grams of carbs worth of grape juice immediatly after my workout then my protein and dextrose shake an hour later.

Am I better off ditching the first snack and just have the full protein shake right after?

Lord_Suston said:

Firtst of all Sustanon is not primarily used for fat loss as it is a blend of four testosterones. This will create some bloating as the interstitial fluid will increaase to help your muscles leverage scheme. But like most testosterone the presence will help burn fat and increase muscle mass. The time is almost the same for the catabolic pathway, the recovery time though is a lot faster. So you can be in a catabolic state for the last 20-30 minutes but with sust the anabolic properties will far outweigh that side. Your best bet is to hit the gym 2x each for less than an hour. And the fat burning properties of gear is the ability to maintain or increase muscle mass will on a calorically deficient diet...

lord...
thanks for that bro, but i'm unclear about one thing still.....

i understand that sustanon is not the best choice for the water bloat. but do you think that sustanon will spare muscle in that dosage for an 8 week cutting cycle at 250mg every 5 days, given that my diet is ultra clean, but i train intensely 6 days a week?

Lord_Suston said:

lord...
thanks for that bro, but i'm unclear about one thing still.....

i understand that sustanon is not the best choice for the water bloat. but do you think that sustanon will spare muscle in that dosage for an 8 week cutting cycle at 250mg every 5 days, given that my diet is ultra clean, but i train intensely 6 days a week?

don't get me wrong sust will spare muscle mass on a clean diet. but dht based steroids are far more efficient for fat loss versus testosterone based esters. The one fundamnetal problem is when you come off test you will not be producing a lot of natural test and your estro levels will be higher than normal. high estro-levels= high affinity to store fat. so when you come off you need to have anti-e's ready and then hit up the fat burners to help keep the body burning fat. Dht on the other hand is easy to rebound in comparison because of the shorter half-life. but to be honest I would rather cut on a low dose dht and clen cycle, rebound my test levels, to burn fat, and wait to hit up test so as to put on muscle without fat gain. But that is my own personal preference

Top Bottom