Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cash gone, ups

jackhammer

Anyone ever had trouble having cash taken from ups, Im waiting for a claims notice, witch they are telling me my package was destroyed, It made it just about there, I tracked it then it just stops, so I called ups, told them my pack #, they told me it was destroyed, can you beleive that. Anyone know the leagalities of cash in the mail, they cant seize it from me can they.

as far as i know, their is no legal troubles with sending cash in the mail...i may be having the same trouble...was it domestic or international...i sent out an envelope last thursday, and it supposedly still has not reached the UK!

Yes mine was heading to the UK also, After I tracked it and it didnt move for a few days I called, DESTROYED, thanks ups, I cant wait until the claims form comes, Im out a lot. not chump change. I thought I had nothing to worry about from ups, hopefully my source can be nice since I am cleaned out.

Last edited:
why the FUCK would you send cash in the mail?????

your ignorance put you in this situation.

no offense bro.

Last edited:
happen to me once...cash can be confiscated if the the senders or recievers addr3ess is under investigation for drug sales..ups is also known for stealing mail..west union

I know if i was a postman and saw a few grand in an envelope id find it hard to resist. but then id think of all you guys and have to pass on it

Top Bottom