Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casein on its own

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I went to the supp store and this dumb guy that was selling Nitro Tech to some moron, did not know what casein was. He looked at me like I was from another planet, than I said caseinate, and I think he thought it was some kind of AS, so he says:" No, we don't have any of this stuff." Then he tried to sell me some canadian hydroxycut...

Anyway, anyone know a casein protein product? I know the Dorian supps have it, but anyone know of a brand?

I don't know of any, but go to the protein factory(www.proteinfactory.com, I think), and they can help you. What I do for cassein is use skim milk powder. I use it at night because of more of a sustained release. I don't know if this much calcium is good for the body though. Also, it of course contains a few naturally occuring sugars. I'm trying to bulk, so this doesn't concern me.

Biotest's Advanced Protein is a blend of calcium caseinate, whey isolate and milk isolate. It's also IMO one of the best tasting proteins on the market.

Very famous brand

Sanatogen protein powder is 90% caesin. no flavourings, i buy whey separtely and mix the two together :bday:

Danielson,
I checked out Sanatogen's casein; seems good. No artficial stuff added or anything. Just casein. I found it at Academy Health (a UK website) for 9.99 pounds.
How do you use it? Blend it? or mix it with some other food?
I think I might give it a try. Did you get good results from using it?

Satogen? I never heard of it. Could it be only available in the UK?

This is my situation: I use Champion Nutrition's proscore post-workout bcz it is high quality. I also drink a couple of EAS simply whey shakes in class. The problem is that whey is used up to quickly. That's only an advantage post-workout.

I want to mix a little casein to those shakes. I don't really like to order online, I need it fast. Does anyone know of a north american brand? Or maybe Sanatogen is available in Canada and the states, and I'm just an idiot :)

Top Bottom