Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio while on Anavar?

robeasy

Hello,

Im woundering what u guys think about doing 1 hr of cardio after workout, 6 times a week while on 40mg ed??

Is it bad for your heart etc..?

you can do as much cardio as you want on anavar bro... i ran it much higher and do cardio 7 days a week... im running it right now as we speak bro... your all good...

Var helped me with my cardio if anything. I was able to hit the row machine for 45-60 min without missing a beat.

Keep that cardio up because it helps destroy visceral fat as well!!!!!!

Hello,

Im woundering what u guys think about doing 1 hr of cardio after workout, 6 times a week while on 40mg ed??

The only thing that has me concerned is after training your body needs fuel and spending an hour doing cardio isnt the best option imo. I would rather do it before training or seperately during the day. Feed those starving muscles after training.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Hello,

Thats a TON of cardio,,,what are you trying to do?

if your concern is lower back pumps that would be the only thing that would stop me from doing cardio on var..

do cardio, its good for your heart but dont overdo it
maybe 4-5 days/week

Yeah don't over do your cardio you may lean up much and die. WTF?
I can't believe you post this crap.

How are those sustanon pills working eh iSteroids?

Your body will tell you if you are doing to much cardio, just make sure you have enough BCAA's and protein so you don't loose too much muslce leaning up.

Top Bottom