Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio sucks

Bull,

When are you coming back to Vegas? I'd be happy to help you with your cardio again. My ass is twitching just thinking about it. he heh e:D

45 minutes twice a day is way too long in my opinion. 20-30 on an empty stomach should be enough.

take it easy, it's better to do it slowly. what's the rush?

I hear ya, I f'n hate cardio with a passion. HOWEVER, I've just found out that one the best fat burning cardios to do is incline walk. I do it at 11 degree incline, 3.7mph for 40min 4-5x/week. The best part - at that speed I can read a magazine and the time just flies by! And you do work up a sweat. WOOHOO!

May1010 said:
Bull,

When are you coming back to Vegas? I'd be happy to help you with your cardio again. My ass is twitching just thinking about it. he heh e:D

this threw me - I'm so used to that being Wodin's avatar that I thought he was posting this...

Try doing cardio to music.....Makes it less boring......Just pop in some 500 beats per minute and you'll be on you way...

i dig some techstep on occasion but mainly progressive house/trance. any dnb comps you can recommend. dieselboy and shit is alright but i have these kiss fm mixes with andy c and ed rush + optical that i like alot.

I actually have thrown together some of the best drum and bass I could find on my mp3 and it helps, but cardio still sucks. I wish I was better at the dieting thing, but it is hard to go from 5000 calories a day to 3500. I had my RMR tested and it was 3120 so with activity level added in I will be in a 800 calorie deficiency a day.

May1010 said:
Bull,

May, I should be back in Vegas the end of July. I will be in Dallas from the 7 to the 26 then I will be headding to Vegas on my birthday, the 28th.

Top Bottom