Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Blocker

eating less carbs

eating less carbs

lol i laughed when you said that.. TRUE DAT homes.... but as far as those cheat days, i've been taking BSNs "cheaters" to do some carb blocking but i was curious if there was nething out there better...

lol i laughed when you said that.. TRUE DAT homes.... but as far as those cheat days, i've been taking BSNs "cheaters" to do some carb blocking but i was curious if there was nething out there better...

i was just messing with you but serously i dont think there are any effective carb blockers out there. but i could be wrong.

Yeah, I agree with JoeD, Not really any effective ones out there.....Plusssss....I think BSN's stuff is more bunk then not. Just keep em to a minimum then you don't have to start ingesting some wierd products.

What's the goals mate?

js lookin for somethin to get a lil help on those cheat days as i hate them cheat days.... tryn to maintain for now is all

There's some stuff that works but it's so slight it's almost not worth it. Yeah, the BSN Cheaters supp isn;t bad, but you need twice the dosage that it clams. You'd be better off eating less.

Top Bottom