Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

capoeira question

senseito

I started practicing capoeira not too long ago, I got into it because I find regular exercising boring but also because I need to lose weight, I would say that's the main reason, Do you fellows think doing capoeira 4 times a weeks and following a decent diet will make me shape off my extra weight?

Some of those brazilian dudes are ripped and they claim only Capoeira but it can be genetics too I think.

Capoeira[FONT=arial, sans-serif] is a Brazilian martial art with its roots originating in Angola and the Congo, that combines elements of dance, acrobatics and music. It's basically a form of cardio. It's a great way to burn calories but weight training is also important to fully sculpt and develop the physique. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Cardio like capoeira simply burns calories. Weight training on the other hand increases muscle mass. The more muscle you have, the faster your metabolism and the more calories you burn at ret.

I would keep doing the capoeira 4 days per week but also do some weight training 2 days per week. I know you don't particularly like weight training but doing a full body workout twice per week will really enhance your results and shed the body fat off you that much faster.
[/FONT]

Well, if capoeira practiced 4 times per week won't help you shed some fat, then I don't know what will do so. It is definitely quite an interesting workout routine, and there are quite some cardio exercises, so you will definitely improve your form if lose fat is what you want.

Anything that has you moving like that will definitely burn a good amount of calories. I think it is always good to incorporate a variety of activities into your exercise routine. Do what you enjoy and will be consistent with.

Top Bottom