Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Can't we all just get along? Can't we all...

casavant

New member
...just join hands in a big warm circle and sing "Kumbaya" to the soft strumming of an acoustic guitar next to a murmuring brook with little baby ducklings swimming in it? Can we just do a group hug here?
 
my ego is bigger than your's.
NO - MINE IS!!
no myne Is,
god's ego is larger than you all.
fuck that, I don't need this shit, I'm out.
Tee Hee
 
I wanna hear star moan my name in the way that only she can.....
 
arguing%20on%20the%20internet%20retard.jpg
 
....well I am an EOMLT

Equal
Opportunity
Moaner
Listener
to'er.
 
hippedy hop said:


what the fuck are YOU looking at punk, fucking tommy tough nuts.







you "mother bitch"

well, well, well if it isn't our good friend Lumbuss...refresh me if I am wrong but once banned - always banned....


anything else you wanna say to me?



Star - you my huckleberry.
 
Cornholio said:
....well I am an EOMLT

Equal
Opportunity
Moaner
Listener
to'er.

Suddenly, I feel defiled. *tucking tale and running away*



^Holy shit!^ I just did one of them there cheesy descriptive narratives. I've been on EF too long. :D
 
hippedy hop said:
here comes a flame fest..anyone want a piece of hippedy hop?

I wanna take that thing flopping around in your tightie whities and impale it on a Whisker Sticker catfish hook.
 
Cornholio said:


well, well, well if it isn't our good friend Lumbuss...refresh me if I am wrong but once banned - always banned....


anything else you wanna say to me?



Star - you my huckleberry.

LOL nice try, super mod to the rescue.

ask wodin he knows- lumbuss is scootermcooter aka lobster7
 
Cornholio said:


well, well, well if it isn't our good friend Lumbuss...refresh me if I am wrong but once banned - always banned....


like MOD and Boach and all those other banned members?
 
casavant said:
...just join hands in a big warm circle and sing "Kumbaya" to the soft strumming of an acoustic guitar next to a murmuring brook with little baby ducklings swimming in it? Can we just do a group hug here?

It will be just like this past Kwanza all over again!:fro:
 
Top Bottom