Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant split my arimidex

lilj888

i have 1mg bd dex pills, the blue triangles. I was originally going to split it in fourths, but as i tried just a few mins ago its way to hard. I split it into 3rds but its very uneven spliting. i wanted to take .25mg eod, but i feel just spliting it in half would be easier. just wondering if i were to take .5mg how should i spread it out during the week?

250mg test e/10 weeks
50mg winny/day 7 weeks

lilj888 said:
i have 1mg bd dex pills, the blue triangles. I was originally going to split it in fourths, but as i tried just a few mins ago its way to hard. I split it into 3rds but its very uneven spliting. i wanted to take .25mg eod, but i feel just spliting it in half would be easier. just wondering if i were to take .5mg how should i spread it out during the week?

250mg test e/10 weeks
50mg winny/day 7 weeks

I wouldn't take it unless you start to get estro sides. But, .5mg eod would be alright. I can see how splitting a triangle into quarters would be tough.

i have a pill cutter i cut my other pills with it perfectly, but its a freakn triangle, terrible thinkin on their part. I want to take it now because once u see sides its to late

lilj888 said:

250mg test e/10 weeks
50mg winny/day 7 weeks

USE a razor blade for cleaner cuts

hey bro, I have some of those blue triangle arimidex also. They are real tiny, I have been cutting them in half. Does anyone know why my water retention has been through the roof? I just started cycle last Wednesday and doing only 100mg Test Prop EOD and 40mg of Var daily. While taking half of the blue triangle arimidex(.5mg) every day, I gained over 12 pounds of water bloat and fat it seems. My diet is impeccable with chicken, tuna, whole grains, ext.... Any ideas???

bro this thread is almost a year old...I dont see how you gaines 12 pounds of water on an AI unless one of your meals included a salt lick....post up your diet

Hey thanks for replying, a typical day is oatmeal in the morning, snack of whole grain english muffin, luch protein shake and turkey sandwich(mustard),dinner is chicken and greenbeans, late night snack of protein shake and scoop of peanut butter. I am 6'1, was 168 pounds, now Im 181lbs. I eat like the typical day i just wrote Monday through friday, but weekends I go all out(Olive Garden, double cheeseburgers). But Ive been 165 to 170 the past 3 years. All bloat is in my face and gut.

Top Bottom