Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't feel back working.

Ideuzee

I can't feel my back muscles like there pumped or working when I'm doing almost every back exercise although I can feel it better when I lower the weight very low and do 15-20 reps.
However for an example I do lat pulldown 90kg x10 and I feel my biceps pumped but not my back so instead I have been doing 40kg x10-15 where I feel my lats work abit more should I stay with a heavy weight or lower weight ? What will benifit more?

Back is probably the hardest muscle group to get a MMC with.. It's because you can't see it working.. In my experience most people use a weight that's far to heavy for them hence why biceps and forearms get pumped and not their lats.

I find posing and flexing the back muscles helps greatly with developing a MMC

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for your reply bud

I agree and il def try posing and getting that feeling in my back I'm thinking about going really light on my back to see if I can maintain a better pump.

Lat spreads gives you a great feel for your back.. do a few lat spreads and get the blood pumping to it and you will know how it feels.. keep the weight moderate until you can feel your the muscles working and then you can go heavier

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Look up "Jeff Seid Back Workout" I didn't realize how much I was neglecting my back until I finally did what he's doing! You'll feel a great pump!

Try initiating all of your lat exercises by pulling your shoulders down and back. Also try supersetting lat exercises that also use your biceps like lat pulldowns with exercises that also use your triceps like pullovers or straight arm pulldowns.

i'm the same damn way. i've been doing normal/heavy back days then about 2 days later i'll do a "touch up" where i do lower weight more reps and really learn to feel for it.

Top Bottom