Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canes and Gators this weekend

slickdadd

So who ya got? It's gonna be sad watching Miami make a complete mockery of the oh so scary swamp when they wipe the field with those sorries.

slickdadd said:
So who ya got? It's gonna be sad watching Miami make a complete mockery of the oh so scary swamp when they wipe the field with those sorries.

I'll be at the game bro. Miami is going to kick their ass, although UF is favored by 2.5 right now. Take Miami if you are a bettor.

????

I hate Florida, but I think that they will win big.

I'll be at the Georgia-South Carolina game myself. The Dawgs looked pretty crappy last week. I hope they get their act together before Saturday, or it will be another win for Holtz.

Florida winning big. That would be a shock. They have a great offense, and should put some points on the board. I think Miami is going to cause some turnovers to combat that myself, and turn them into points. Florida's D isn't anywhere as good as Miami's, and Miami should win it by at least a couple TD's I say. I look for Grossman to throw a couple INTs forcing it to jacobs.

This is Miami's game to lose. Recently turned into a Miami fan by marriage and can't wait to head down in October for the Miami/FSU game! I just don't see Florida pulling this one out after there mediocre performance in their first game - Grossman isn't up to Dorsey's level, nor is their defensive line strong enough to withstand Miami's attack. I'll be glued to the set for this one !

jaynsd said:
This is Miami's game to lose. Recently turned into a Miami fan by marriage and can't wait to head down in October for the Miami/FSU game! I just don't see Florida pulling this one out after there mediocre performance in their first game - Grossman isn't up to Dorsey's level, nor is their defensive line strong enough to withstand Miami's attack. I'll be glued to the set for this one !

I agree with everything you said except for the Grossman part. I actually think he is quite better then Dorsey. I'm a huge Dorsey fan. I loved him when he was a backup, but Grossman is the best qb in football. He was last year also. That's why Florida has a chance.

Mediocre?

They were winning 34 to 0 at half time. They had 643 yards of total offense. This is compared to Miami who only had 516 total yards of offense.

643-516=127

Maybe my logic is flawed, but the way I see it Miami will finish the game with 127 less yards of offense than Florida. How can they expect to win like that?

pushing_fe said:
Mediocre?

They were winning 34 to 0 at half time. They had 643 yards of total offense. This is compared to Miami who only had 516 total yards of offense.

643-516=127

Maybe my logic is flawed, but the way I see it Miami will finish the game with 127 less yards of offense than Florida. How can they expect to win like that?

your logic is flawed, no offense. those were two totally different teams miami and florida were playing. You're applying yardage statistics from 2 totally different games. Besides, if I were to use your logic...... Florida allowed more yardage than Miami did (234-155), so would miami beat florida because of that? UAB was 6-17 on 3rd down conversions, while Florida A&M was 3-20. Again, would miami beat florida because it gave up fewer 1st down conversions? not necessarily.

And finally, total yardage does not mean you will win a game, scoring points wins games.

It really doesn't matter who wins because Tennessee is going to beat both of them this year.

(BTW, I believe Miami will beat Florida this weekend)

Top Bottom