Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you eat 10 tacos from taco bell?

Tirpitz said:
i got the number 8 tonight, which is 10 tacos/bean burritos.
the bean burritos slow me down, so i only got two.
powered thru 7 tacos and one burrito, feeling pretty awful

Gross. This juicer just got given a diagnosis of a very healthy heart today. I bet yours is clogged with grease.

biteme said:
Gross. This juicer just got given a diagnosis of a very healthy heart today. I bet yours is clogged with grease.
12 miles i ran today with gas left over in the tank
i'll be up to 20 in no time
wouldn't you agree the heart is holding up fairly good?

BOWTECH said:
One time when I didn't care how I ate I put down 19 hard shelled tacos. They had a special going for 19 cents a taco. That's when I used to eat garbage food...not anymore.
damn 19?
meh, i don't think the occasional taco bell splurge is gonna hurt me, blood pressure/cholesterol levels are up to par

Tirpitz said:
damn 19?
meh, i don't think the occasional taco bell splurge is gonna hurt me, blood pressure/cholesterol levels are up to par

What is your cholesterol level. Mine cracked 150 for the first time in years (153) due to me eating a lot shrimp lately.

biteme said:
What is your cholesterol level. Mine cracked 150 for the first time in years (153) due to me eating a lot shrimp lately.

2 years ago mine was 269. 69 HDL 185 LDL. Doctor wasn't worried due to the very high HDL (a "good" number for 35/male would be 43) and good overall ratio. I asked him if I should stop eating a pint of ice cream before bed every night. He said it would probably be a good idea. I am getting it checked again next month.

I still eat ice cream...just not as much. Fuck, I can't help it, I LOVE the shit! Damn, now I am craving it. :(

Top Bottom