Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Test Enanth. be delibver intra-nasally?

smokinghawk

Just thinkin' out loud...Can it be effectively delivered IN? Or do the oil, alcohol, or ester interfere/cause horrid pain?

ACTUALLY

I know people that have made a Fina nose spray and it worked well

also for allergies click this

a person COULD use the nasal passageways as a way of administering AAS, just not in the oil form (as with enanthate)

I'm not a chemist, but I think it would work best with the base form testostone, delivered (as you said) using some kind of bio-technology such as cyclodextrin (it needs to be water soluble to get past the mucous membrane).

No way to acurately measure the dose without a team of chemists and chemical engineers. Just inject it!

:rolleyes:

pharmguy said:
No way to acurately measure the dose without a team of chemists and chemical engineers. Just inject it!

:rolleyes:

true, but then again ,im sure most people dont acurately measure out 1cc when injecting, even if their gear is REALLY dosed at whatits supposed to be, its all guess work anyways

take even these liquid research companies, a few of them offer eye droppers as a means or distributing the product, no can u honestly think someone can measure it out acurately:rolleyes:

smokinghawk said:
Just thinkin' out loud...Can it be effectively delivered IN? Or do the oil, alcohol, or ester interfere/cause horrid pain?

yes, but bioavalability would be very shitty

Top Bottom